34

Behind actions

What causes most misunderstandings and conflictsis when someone is acting in a certain way because of a specific reason, and we judge and react without thinking. We do not try to understand the reason or even ask for an explanation. As a result, we respond, most of the time, in avery offensive and annoying way that really hurts the other person. During these times, the simplest actions might annoy that innocent soul. Have you ever thought of throwing a knife at an already injured person? Everyone who needs love, care, and attention will unintentionally act in a way that is different than expected. If the way broken people act annoys you, never say that it is not your fault and that you can do nothing about it. Instead, take action and help this person to heal and feel free-flying again. Never think of the option "I cannot" offer love, care, and attention because everyone can and should offer these simple, yet very important sentiments. However, if you have offered that person all of those and the response was negative, blame no one. Try again in adifferent way. The explanation is simple. The one who reacts negatively is afraid because of the pain found deep inside his or her heart. Just as this person may not understand what you are doing because he or she is not used to kind actions. Therefore, never give up on innocent and lonely souls, because they need you more than you may know. The most regrettable thing you can ever do, is to break an already broken human and leave like everyone else left. If you made this decision bad for you, never regret offering a smile to someone who was never able to. Smile and be proud of being a human, and never stop loving,caring, and giving attention to all those in need.   

- P.M. Boustany