can we leave? - red

we lay there for a minute after, just looking at each other adoringly

we lay there for a minute after, just looking at each other adoringly. then myla sat up, she took my hand and she said with no hesitation,
"can we leave?"
"what? leave where?" i asked her
"leave here, this town, i just want to go somewhere, even for a day," she said
"okay, let's go, i need to shower first though." i smiled and stood up. we walked down the stairs together and into a wide open plan kitchen, covered in strategically placed books, candles and the sort, it wasn't a home, it was a show home.

i approached a stressed looking angela,
"hi mrs fernsby, really sorry to bother you but we ran out of hot water this morning after my mum went to work so i was wondering if i could shower here?" i asked as politely as i could. she looked around frantically and then finally set her eyes on me and gave me a slightly creepy smile.
"of course darling, i need to pop off to work right now and i'm taking isla to auntie janes," she switched her gaze to myla,
"sweetie have you any idea what book she's oh so mesmerised with at the moment?"
myla replied,
"i'm pretty sure it's wuthering heights at the moment mum."
angela rolled her eyes and smiled,
"wuthering heights," she tutted slightly "she's bloody ten."
she walked away, making sure not to waste any of her precious time she could be spending at work.

"that's that then," myla shrugged her shoulders and walked to the hall cupboard where she took out two towels and smirked, thinking i wouldn't see the smirk.
"two towels ay?" i said to her smiling,
"yeah," she replied "one for your hair." she giggled and sprinted up the stairs and i started after her. half way up the stairs i caught her by her hips, lifted her up and flipped her round so i was carrying her hastily up the stairs. we passed isla's room and she came out the door and high fived me as i ran past her room holding her big sister and the two fresh towels.

we hung around in silence in one of their large bathrooms until we heard the front door lock. once it had locked, so did our eyes. i looked myla up and down and her feet padded towards the enormous square shower cubicle, big enough for two.

she got into the shower and undressed, for some reason i turned round and shut my eyes, even though she was my girlfriend it felt somewhat wrong. i heard the shower start and the patter of water on the plastic walls of the cubicle, i began walking over to the cubicle too and took my clothes off as i was walking.

myla was facing away from me when i entered with water running down her back, over her body right down to her heels, i slipped my hands round her hips and squeezed slightly, she breathed heavily and lifted her self up on her toes slightly from the shock of my touch.
"what are you doing?" she giggled, and turned to look at me, fuck she's beautiful