Iparty with pleasure

Becks POV
We were at Keenan Thompson's house and jade and I had gone to find a hot tub and damn...she looked hot in her deep blue bikini. We got into the hot tub with some spencer guy and sikowitz had tried to scare me...fail...and now we're in the middle of some game.

All I can think about is how amazing jades boobs look in that damn bikini and I could feel my dick growing harder by the second so I decided to mess with her

I put my hand on the top of her thigh doing small stokes up and down and at first she didn't notice but I gradually moved more inward and upward towards her centre. She looked at me and mouthed 'babe stop we can't do this here' but I just smirked subtly.

Suddenly I pulled her panties to the side digging 2 fingers into her and I felt her grab my wrist under the water. I looked at her and motioned for her to keep quiet. I pulled her onto my lap and with one hand head her arms behind her back and with the other I was fingering her with 3 fingers.

I could hear her breathing getting better and felt her walls getting tighter and so I removed my fingers. If I let her orgasm here she'd surely moan and the pool would turn white...and as she said, She couldn't do that right now.

Then sinjin came splashing down into the pool and was a distraction so she could talk.
"Beck that's not fair you can't take me all the way to the edge and then just leave me there. It achesssss"

"Baby I couldn't let them hear you moan and you know you would. Our teachers here"
"Then you shouldn't have started something you couldn't finish! I'm so fucking horny right now my centre is throbbing!!" she whispered angrily. I decided I wasn't done however.

I sat and massaged jades clit for the next 20 minuets, stopping every time she almost finished not allowing her to orgasm but getting her super sensitive and super sexually frustrated.

Finally the others left and just as I saw spencer had gone out of site jade started yelling at me. "BECK WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FUCKING HORNY I AM RIGHT NOW. YOU BOUGHT ME TO THE EDGE 7 TIMES! ID ORGASM RIGHT NOW IF YOU JUST TOUCHED MY CORE!"

"Then let's make a deal" I smirked. I hopped out of pool and headed over to my coat and in the pocket contained some high tech panties with a vibrator inside which I could control from my phone. "You wear these vibrating panties for the rest of the night and if you don't orgasm then I have to wear them to dinner with my family tomorrow, but if you do then you have to. And I'm only allowed to keep the vibrator on for 1 minuet, with 5 minuets intervals minimum to let you recover"

"But I'm already sensitive so that's not faiiiiir"
"Fine, but if you disagree then you're not allowed to orgasm for a whole week. Every day, 3 times a day during the week and whenever I say on the weekend I'm allowed to bring you to the edge but never let you finish...it's supposedly good for better orgasms."
"Fine" she said "I'll wear the underwear"

We went back to the party and jade had gone off to talk to the DJ to put in some song requests so I decided to play with her. I switched up the vibrator to a low setting, not enough to make her finish yet but enough to make her throb. She looked back at me and mouthed 'stopppppp' but instead I turned it up higher. She ran into the bathroom and I followed close behind. "Ughhh Baby please stop surely it has been a minuet and I don't wanna- ahh- I don't wanna wear these to dinner. The pleasure is so high"
"Baby it's been 30 seconds" I smirked
Just then her eyes rolled back and she gripped onto me for support as her legs collapsed and she had orgasmed.

I just smirked at her because she knew what was coming tomorrow...I made her orgasm another 6 times that night and by the time we had gotten back to my RV she was a shaking mess but I loved it

———————————
A/N

What is there to even say anymore 😂 also the idea for the edge thing (head over to see it) comes from a story I'm currently obsessed with called 'how you get the girl' by @allthingslizgillies 💕

-M xx