Is this a bad idea?

Liz's POV
Avan asked me to head over to his house to film this new thing he wanted to do to put on YouTube. We were gonna be reacting to our bade scenes and our bloopers. After finishing the video we were sat on Avans sofa and he could tell I was a little down.
"Hey? Hey are you okay"
I looked over at him
"Yeah course why wouldn't I be"
"Well I know you just got out of a relationship and that's gotta be hard on you"
"I'm fine seriously"
He grabbed my cheeks and made me look him in the eye
"Hey, you don't have to pretend around me"
At that moment we locked eyes. He just looked so...hot, in that moment. I don't know what came over me. I leaned in and passionately kissed him. He kissed me back just as passionate if not more. He threw me back into his sofa and ripped off my shirt, his following soon after.
"Wait. Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait"
"What"
"Is this a bad idea?"
"I'm in the mood for a bad idea"
I nodded and we continued
Both naked he had me up a wall my arms above my head unable to move being pinned down by Avans strong hands pushing them against the wall. Kissing my neck turning me on more and more as the seconds went on. He was huge. At first it was Slightly painful but as time went on the pain turned to immense pleasure. As he kept thrusting and thrusting into me I could feel my stomach getting tighter and tighter. I yelled and moaned as loud as you can imagine. As I rode out my orgasm, the longest orgasm I've ever had my body just collapsed onto Avan. But he wasn't done. He threw me on the kitchen island and moved his head down. Still shaking with weakness from the last orgasm. As his tongue dug deep inside of me I felt so sensitive. It was so much pleasure it was overwhelming. As I started getting closer to my second orgasm of the night Avan pulled away.
"Avan I was so close"
"You're not allowed to orgasm unless you ask and I tell you"
The thought of this scared me but also made me excited. I was intrigued but not enough to find out what would happen if I didn't obey him because as much as it intrigued me, it frightened me slightly. But as he plunged deeper and deeper into me with his tongue, his nose rubbing my clit making it even harder to hold it in.
"Avan please please can I come"
"Just a bit longer baby"
But just as he finished the sentence I couldn't hold on any longer. I orgasmed for an insanely long time reaching around 25 seconds.
"Fuck Avan"
I was still shaking.
"You naughty naughty girl" he smirked
————————————————————————
A/N
I- I don't even know 😂😂
Did you like this? Do you want more? Let me know. And give me ideas of what to write about. I have a few ideas but anything else would be appreciated so make sure to comment. K thanks for reading I will leave you alone now haha bye