Something a little more dangerous

Avan and Liz were at school for once because they didn't have to film today. They had been dating for about 6 months now and had only had their first time just last week.
"Hey. Yano what feel good right now"
"Oooo naughty Avan I love it. When we get back tonight it's on"
Avan looked in the direction of the janitors closet before smirking
"I was thinking about something a little more...dangerous"
(dynasty reference right there lel)
Liz stares towards the door before realising what her ridiculously hot boyfriend was suggesting. The idea of avan doing her right here right here right now made her area flutter and fireworks errupt in her stomach.
"Avan we can't!"
"Why not? It's fun and dangerous. It's perfect. It makes things more exciting"
After glancing at the door and avan a couple times, Liz decided that it seemed fun
"Fine. What's the worst that can happen"
Avan pulled liz into the classroom slamming and locking the door behind them. He picked her up and slammed her against the door. Her already short skirt now riding up exposing her very revealing lacy thong. Holding her up with his hips, avan undid the top 3 buttons of her shirt kissing all down her neck turning her on more and more with each second. Liz had no control at this point. Avan then undid the rest of Liz's buttons and ripped off her shirt exposing her once again very revealing lacy bra.
(The set is shown at the top)
Liz had never seen this side of avan before. The first time they had had sex he was slow and sweet as to make sure she was okay before he was to continue. But this time he was rough and she loved it. He threw her backwards onto the table pinning her arms above her head. He kissed all down her body just narrowly avoiding her area. Kissing all down her body. He knew how much she hated being tormented and how much she needed him right now.
"UGHHHH AVAN PLEASE"
He gripped her underwear with his teeth tracing it down her legs. He then went over to the desk grabbing pieces of string. He tied her ankles to the sides of the table and her arms to the other end. He then tied her bare stomach down to the table meaning she was totally trapped. His tongue then finally made contact with her dripping area. He licked up and down her slit making her a moaning mess.
"UGHHHH AVAN FUC- AUGHHBHHH"
His tongue dug in and out of her hole causing her to scream in pleasure, his nose massaging her clit in the process.
"AVAN! I- IM GONNA C-C-CUM"
"Release baby"
Liz came all over the table and Avans face making her breath heavy and her legs tired.
"Wow. That was incredible" she said between breaths.
"Oh you sweet little innocent baby" Avan cooed
"What?"
"We're not done."
"B-but I came"
"I know. You think that's gonna stop me?" Avan said seductively
Liz at this point was excited yet terrified
Avan pulled off his shirt and his pants, and released his rock hard dick from his underwear. He lined his dick up with the enterance of her hole teasing her for a good few moments.
"Avannnnn" she whined
"Okay fine. You ready?"
Liz nodded
As Avan entered Liz, he went slow at first allowing her to get used to his size. Considering Liz was a virgin up until a week ago, she was still extremely tight, meaning that Avans 8 inches took a while to adjust to. Once she was shushed through things heated up. Avan pounded into Liz with no remorse making her moan louder than she ever had before. She loved this side of avan. He was hot and sexy all naked there.
"OH MY GOD AVAN"
Liz's stomach tightened and she knew she was getting close to a climax
With one last pound Avan bought liz right to her climax. He pulled out and came all over her as Liz rode out her orgasm.

——————————————

A/N

I never know how to finish these 😂 anyways sorry for the wait but here you go. Do you want more of these or are they just weird. Anyways imma love ya and leave ya. Baiiii 😂