All for him

I saw this idea in a Joanne fanfic AGESS ago and recently saw one in a Liz fanfic (I don't remember what either of them were called 🥲)  but I never wrote it so here we go :)))

Jades POV
Today was becks birthday and since last year I only got him a can of lemonade (which I thought was appropriate but apparently not) this year I decided to go more full out. I planned a party with all of his friends (YES even Vega because I suppose she was his friend too not that I am happy about it.)

I wore a sexy red dress with red streaks in my hair and dark makeup with a red lip. I looked good. Underneath I wore a sexy red lingerie for when we got home.

After the party

It was fairly late and we had both had a couple drinks but only a few so we were only tipsy.
"Baby" I called out for him
"Yeah gorgeous" he called back walking into the room
"I have one more surprise"
He just looked confused. I pulled the straps of my dress off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor revealing what was underneath

Becks mouth dropped and he eyed me up and down over and over

"I- um" he swallowed. I could see his member growing in his pants already. "What you um-...what you got on there" he said trying to look up at me but the cleavage pouring out of the lingerie clearly too much of a distraction. I just smirked knowing this was much better than last year.

I walked over to him and placed my hand on his throbbing member over his pants and he gasped looking up at me in surprise.

"So you want me to um...take care of...this?" He asked feeling up and down my body and as much as I would love him to tie me up and fuck me mercilessly right now I knew today was his day.

"No baby...it's your birthday...it's my turn to take care of you...feel free to make as much noise as you want, it'll only turn me on more anyways." I smirked.

Beck didn't know this but if vowed to myself that anything he asked me to do tonight I would agree to no matter how much I hated the idea.

I slowly peeled his clothing from his body, wasting no time before pushing him on the bed, kneeling down and tying my hair back. I started by circling my tongue around his tip before bobbing my head up and down.
"UGHHH BABY" he moaned grabbing the back of my hair and shoving my head down deeper. He came pretty quickly.
He then grabbed me and threw me on the bed before saying "I want these off" pulling at my strap.
"Yes baby" I said. I stood and stripped slowly before walking over, pushing him on the bed and straddling him, slowly going down on his dick as we moaned in each other's mouth in unison. I always knew beck was big but I never realise how big until I did this. I'd never ridden him before and feeling him all inside me made it feel like my guts were being ripped apart in the best way possible. I bounced up and down over and over again, snogging him in the process, him holding my hair pulling on it as I slowed my pace then quickened again making him cum in me a total of 3 times before flopping down beside him both of us feeling sore yet amazing and insanely out of breath.

"Well I wasn't expecting that" beck chuckled
"Am I forgiven for the lemonade can?" I smirked
"I'll never get mad again if I receive that kind of treatment on my birthday"

I just cuddled into my naked boyfriend flesh on flesh but this time it wasn't sexual. It was purely just love. We snuggled together and I played with his hair until he fell asleep. I love this boy and he's mine forever.

"Happy birthday baby" I whispered before falling asleep