Shower sex

BDSM...you have been warned

Jades POV
I was in the RV waiting for beck to come back from his after school acting club so I decided to take a shower. I walked into the bathroom and stripped off stepping into the shower letting the warm water submerge me.

About 2 minuets in I felt a strong hand slide across my collar bones pulling me into them from behind and I knew it was beck so I leant back into him and kept my eyes shut. I then felt him drag the tips of his fingers down and round my back until he reached my hips going up and down slowly between my hips and the top of my thigh.

I felt his warm breath on my core as he kneeled down licking up and down my inner thigh making me wet as fuck. He inserted his tongue inside me making me moan ever so slightly and making my knees weak

He stood up and I whimpered at the loss of contact but he picked me up and lay me on the cold tiles of the shower floor before continuing where he had left off. His tongue dipping in and out of me painfully slowly making me groan his name

"Daddy go faster" I moaned pushing his head down between my legs. His tongue licked around all inside me making me cum almost as soon as he'd started. My legs felt weak and my whole body shivered. I was so sensitive. He then dragged his hand up the inside of my centre, gently playing with my clit as he reached to grab the vibrator out the draw.
"Daddy I'm so sensitive I don't know if I can take that" I whispered to him however he just shushed me and proceeded to turn on the vibrator. He hadn't said a word to me since he entered the shower which was really hot but also made me anxious because I had no idea what he was gonna do

He gently pressed the vibrator to my clit pulling away as soon as I moaned
"Shhh"
He put the vibrator back on and I was able to stay quiet for a moment but after that I started whimpering. I was so sensitive and he was giving me so much pleasure.

"I said...shush, and you disobeyed me baby girl"
"Sorry daddy" I whispered

Beck quickly left the shower not worrying about the water trail he was leaving and came back soon after with a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold and a more powerful vibrator than the one we had in the bathroom. He strapped the handcuffs to the ring on the ceiling we had had put in especially for this reason, but were yet to use. Attaching my wrists to the handcuffs so I was barely touching the floor, and tying the blindfold around my eyes and strapping my legs open with the new equipment we were also yet to use. I was totally at his mercy and although it made me nervous it was hot as fuck.

He shoved the old vibrator in my ass and the pain was unbearable but I knew better than to speak against becks wishes. My body was his and it was pure pleasure at the same time. He then shoved the new vibrator straight in my centre giving me no time to adjust again causing pain but leading to immense pleasure.

"You're gonna cum so many times you're gonna wish you'd never disobeyed me now baby girl" beck growled before turning off the shower leaving me cold and defenceless just hanging there feeling insane pleasure with no time to recover as I orgasmed over and over again.

Beck came back almost 40 minuets later and I'd came 28 times by the time he got back.

"How's it feeling baby girl" I couldn't see, but I knew he was smirking.
"Daddy I'm so tired and I've never been more achy and sensitive please stop" I whimpered with the last bit of strength I had.
Beck came over and took out the 2 vibrators and I finally thought it was over but I was wrong.

Beck came below me and started licking up and down my slit. I was so sensitive that the insane pleasure was too much and it felt so good but so sore. I ached and I was so tired I just wanted to sleep but that wasn't happening.

Beck edged me 5 times that night, never quite letting me finish, before finally finally letting me down and I immediately collapsed into his arms my legs way to weak to even let me crawl let alone stand.

That night beck lay behind me spooning me, and edged me another 7 times throughout the whole night. That was the hardest punishment I'd ever had.

———————————
A/N

I actually can't with myself  anymore...I'm so sorry...

Anyways love ya

-M xx