Part Seven: Amaimon

(Requested by naviwantsyoutolisten, hope you enjoy it!)

Head rested on a folded hand, you watch the bottle spin round and round. When it stops, you follow its nose to see who it has chosen.
"Who the hell are you?" You raise an eyebrow.
"Amaimon. I'm-" Rin springs up from his seat and tries to drag the stranger away, not letting him finish his introduction.
"He's er..." He looks at Yukio.
"A distant relative." Yukio shrugs.
The man looks at the bottle, then to you.
"What is this game?" He drones. You find yourself fascinated by him. At first you had hoped to get out of going in the closet with him. For some reason, that has changed.
"Well, the bottle chose you..." You stand from your seat. "So, come on." You hear Rin whispering quickly to the stranger. Some sort of warning. You feel yourself becoming excited, though you don't know why. Slow footsteps click after you.
"I'll get you in seven minutes." Rin snarls at the stranger.

As the door shuts, the small space becomes almost completely dark. You lean against the far wall, waiting to see what you're companion will do.
"Is this all we do?" He looks around the cramped room.
"We can do whatever we want." You smile. "Most people kiss, or something like that." Shrugging, you hope he will get the hint.
"Why would they do that?" He stops just inches in front of you.
"For fun." You notice him perk up when you speak.
"Fun?" He tilts his head. You nod.

With that, a hand pulls you forward by the wrist. Lips crash into yours in a rough kiss. His tongue dominates yours. You fall against the wall. Hands slam either side of you, pinning you in your place. His lips leave yours.
"Hmm." He looks at you intently. "This is fun. What else can we do?" His eyes are brighter than before. Your stomach flutters.
"What ever you want." Your voice is shaken by nerves. His lips are on yours again, your tongues dance against each other. His hands leave the wall and move over your body. You feel yourself growing warm.

There is a loud knock on the door.
"Time's up." Rin shouts. "And she best be okay or I swear I will kill you."
"I'm fine!" You laugh. Grabbing Amainmon's hand, you lead him from the room. "I don't see what you're so worried about." You giggle as you pass Rin. His eyes are wide with confusion. You take your seat, and Amainmon sits beside you.
"Do we have to be in a small, dark room to do that?" He asks. You blush profusely.
"Do what?!" Rin frowns. You shoot an angry glance at the man beside you.
"No, but we do need to be alone to talk about it." You speak through gritted teeth. He looks amused.
"Can we have some time alone later then?" Taking the hint, he speaks quieter. You nod, blush deepening as you feel Rin's eyes still on you.