Part Five: Shima

(Requested by Morgan309, hope you enjoy it!)

As the bottle stops, you take a deep breath. Looking up, you see it has stopped on Shima. Blushing, he freezes in his seat.
"All talk, huh?" Rin giggles. Frowning, Shima gets up and beckons you to follow.
"I'll show you all talk." He mumbles as he passes Rin, nudging him in the back of the head.
"Yeah?" Rin shouts after him. "Good luck with that, since you're not allowed near women!" He rubs the back of his head. You laugh, following him into the small closet. Closing the door behind you, he leans against it.

"So..." Inquisitively, you arch an eyebrow. "I guess kissing is out of the question, with the whole monk thing." You try to breach the subject without giving your feelings away. Tilting his head slightly, he approaches you confidently.
"Well..." He smirks. "No one would know, would they?" Stomach somersaulting, you shrink against the wall. Closing the space, his body lightly rests against yours. A blush rises in your cheeks.
"Why shouldn't I get to have a bit of fun, eh?" He winks.

Closing the space, his lips find yours in a soft kiss. Smiling into the kiss, his arms move around your waist. You rest your hands against his chest. His tongue finds yours, moving gently against it. Brazenly, his hands move down your back, gently squeezing your bottom. Moving his lips to your neck, he grips your backside tightly.

His lips leave you and he embraces you affectionately. Instinctively, you wrap your arms around his waist.
"Can I tell you something, _____?" His eyes meet yours. Enthusiastically, you nod. "I've been thinking about you a lot recently." A smile pulls at his lips. "I really like you." The smile widens into a bright grin. Stomach fluttering with nerves, you lean up to kiss him again.
"I like you, too." You smile.

Fingers drum against the door. Quickly, Shima moves away from you. As you adjust your clothes, he smooths you hair.
"Looks like you proved me right!" Rin chirps. Shima rolls his eyes, walking past Rin. As you take your seat next to him, he rests a hand on your thigh under the table.
"I think we should do that again, huh?" He whispers, breath tickling your neck. Biting your lip, you fight a smile. Nodding, you interlock your fingers with his against your thigh.