Part Two: Rin

The bottle stops quickly after a clumsy spin. With a calming inhale, you look up to see who it has chosen. Your eyes meet Rin's, who is blushing slightly. Giggling nervously, he stands up. Hesitant, you follow. A wave of whispers and giggles breaks out behind you as you both enter the small storage closet.
"I'll come get ya in seven!" Shima chimes. As the door shuts, the room becomes dark.

Rin stands against the far wall, anxiously scratching the back of his neck.
"So..." You step slightly closer to him. Swallowing hard he smiles.
"What d'ya wanna do in here?" His voice is uneven.
"There's nothing to be so nervous about." You take one more step.
"I-it's just I er..." Clearing his throat, he nervously toys with the hem of his t-shirt. "I really like you." He spits the sentence out, practically blurring it into one word. Giggling, you cross what little space is left between you and gently touch his face. His skin is hot.

Placing a hand over yours, he leans into your touch. Eyes closed, he calms his breathing.
"I really, really like you." He mutters. Faces inches away, you lean in so your lips almost touch.
"I really, really like you too." You whisper with a giggle. Cautiously, you close the space between you, kissing him. With a quick inhale, his body stiffens. As you place your arms around his neck, you feel him relax. Your fingers tangle themselves in his hair.

Letting out a low hum, his tongue runs along your bottom lip to request entrance. You part your lips slightly. His tongue finds yours and moves gently against it. More confident with himself, his hands move down your back. Holding the small of your back, he pulls you against himself. Kissing you harder, a small hum escapes him. Relishing his new found confidence, you smile into the kiss.

A faint knocking sound comes from behind you, but you ignore it. You are not ready to let this kiss end yet. Pressing you against himself harder, Rin kisses you more passionately. There is a louder knock at the door but he still doesn't let go of you. Light fills the room as Yukio opens the door. He coughs loudly to announce his presence. Loosening his grip on you, Rin's lips leave yours. Looking up, you notice the deepness of his blush. You giggle as you rest your head against his chest.
"Your time's over." Yukio smiles smugly at his brother. "But there's plenty of empty rooms, so, you know..." You raise an eyebrow at him. "Get a room." He laughs. Rin frowns, mumbling angrily at his twin.

Taking Rin's hand, you lead him past his brother and back to your seats at the table.
"Didn't think you had it in ya, Okumura!" Shima chirps. Both blushing, you hold Rin's hand tightly as you rejoin the others. Laughing nervously, he nudges Shima to shut him up.
"So, are you two together now?" Shiemi smiles. Remaining silent, Rin looks to you with a raised eyebrow. You smile at him.
"Yeah."