Part Eight: Izumo

Intently, you watch as the bottle's spin slows. As it stops, you anxiously look up to see who it has chosen. You are met by an indifferent gaze. Izumo sighs, pushing herself up from her seat.
"Coming then?" She huffs, noticing you've yet to move. Nervous, you silently follow her into the small closet.
"Seven starts now ladies." Shima chirps. His voice betrays his excitement.
"You can quit that, you pervert. Nothing is going to happen." Izumo drones, slamming the door behind herself.

The air is perforated with an awkward silence. You lean against the cool brick of the far wall. Eyes squinting, you try to make out the silhouette of your companion.
"So?" You smile awkwardly, despite knowing she can't see your face.
"What?" She leans next to you, exhaling hard.
"We're going to be in here for seven minutes, what d'ya want to do?" You chime, hoping your cheery tone will inject some sort of co-operative spirit into her. Silence answers you. Sighing, you twirl a strand of your hair and hope for the time to pass quickly.

"Screw it." She whispers to herself. Before you've time to respond, cool hands clasp your face. Soft lips crash into yours. Her tongue pushes into your mouth. Quickly, it dances against yours to mark her dominance. Stunned, you shrink back against the wall. She moves away, a faint chuckle escaping her.
"Come on-" She mumbles. "Not like we both don't want it." Her hands move from your face. One settles on your waist, pushing your body against hers. The other tangles itself in your hair as she leaves rough kisses against your neck. You exhale, relaxing your body. The hand on your waist moves down, slipping below your skirt. Firmly, she gropes your behind.

There is a loud knock at the door. Quicker than you knew you could, you both move away from each other. Shima flings the door open, an expectant look plastered on his face. That quickly fades into disappointment as he is met by the sight of you both at opposite ends of the small space. In silence, the three of you make your way back to the table. As you sit, you notice a smirk on Shima's face as his eyes move to your neck.
"What are those marks?" He says, having to force himself not to giggle.
"None of your business." Izumo shoots him a sharp glance. His eyes fall to the table instantly. A hand touches your thigh.
"I like you, okay." She whispers, breath tickling your skin.
"I like you too." You smile sweetly at her. Her lips turn up in a small smirk.