Part Four: Suguro

As the bottle slows, you watch carefully. Looking up, you see it is pointed towards Suguro. Shima nudges him. Jumping up, he clears his throat and attempts to remain composed. Seeing him so flustered makes you blush.
"Let's get this over with then, _____." Anxiously, he scratches the back of his neck.
"Such a charmer!" You joke, following him into the supply closet.
"Shut up!" He laughs.
"Get ya in seven." Shima chimes. As you shut the door, the cramped room becomes almost completely dark.

Sighing, Suguro leans himself against the far wall. You lean next to him. Turning to face him, your bodies touch slightly and your blush returns. He looks down to you.
"So-" You exhale. "What shall we do?" Tilting your head, you look up at him. He remains silent, shifting from foot to foot. Deflated, you roll back and lean against the wall.
"Fine." You sulk.

Suddenly, you notice arms either side of you, pinning you against the wall. He takes a deep breath, his face inches from yours. Your eyes meet.
"I like you." He mumbles. "You're stubborn and hot tempered. You can be annoying, but I like you." Without giving you time to respond, he moves his lips onto yours in a rough kiss. Snaking your arms around his neck, you pull yourself closer to him. Moving away, he leans his forehead against yours.
"Not exactly romantic-" You giggle. "But I like you too."

On the tips of your toes, you push yourself up to kiss him again. Smiling into the kiss, his arms move around your waist. Bodies as close as they can be, you move against each other. Eagerly, he picks you up and leans you against the wall. Wrapping your legs around his waist, your fingers tangle themselves in his hair. Parting your lips, you allow his tongue to find yours. He moves, leaving hard kisses against your neck.

You are interrupted by a loud knock on the door. Gently, he places you back on your feet as the door flies open. Shima leans against the door frame and chuckles.
"I knew something interesting would happen with you two." He smirks. "I just didn't know if you'd end up punching him or kissing him." Simultaneously, you glare at him. Hands in the air, he moves aside to let you both pass. As you take your seats, Suguro confidently takes your hand in his. Looking at one another, you ignore the whoops and whispers of your classmates.