top jungkook (step son)

Tae and his mom lived alone because his other dad left him when he found out that his mom was pregnant.

His dad hated big people only skinny people so when she got big he left her for a skinny girl name momo.

"Son! Come here!"

"Yes, mom?". Tae came into the living room.

"Someone is coming here soon-soon to be a stepdad."

Then they heard a knock at the door tae look in the hole it was his stepdad that his mom was talking about.

Tae opens the door to let him in.

"Is this your son?"

"Yes, his name is Kim taehyung!"

"He's a handsome boy I see,"

" Hey jungkook um, I'm going to Walmart if you don't mind can you stay here with him? "

" Sure nothing! "

After some time taes mom leaves.

Tae was sitting down watching stuff on his phone when he felt someone looking at his face.

He looks up to see a smirking jungkook looking at him.

"Yeah?"

"Is there something on my face?"

"Um, hello?!"

"Yes, tae?"

"Why are you looking at me? Is there something on my face?"

"Yeah.. that hot face you got there!"

Tae was in shock did his stepdad call him hot?! No, it can't be he was just dreaming right?

I mean tae did think the man was sexy and thought about other things but never thought about this happing!

"I'm going to take a shower!"

"Okay but no longer than 5 mins!"

Tae got in the shower feeling like his world just turns upside down for him.

Was he falling for this man? Now the man did look like he was about 34.

After tae was done thinking he realizes that it's been way over 5 mins.

He got out of the shower and got ready leaving him with his black shirt and red and blue boxer's

He left and went into his bedroom as soon as he did he felt strong arms wrap around him.

"What did I say about only 5 mins do you not get!?"

"Sorry, sir-"

"It's jeon jungguk but call me dad! "

Jungkook put tae on his stomach and put his butt up in the air.

"Now I'm going to spank you 10 times now and you're going to tell me when I'm at 10."

*Spank*

" One! "

*Spank*

" T-two! "

*Spank*

*After sometime*

"Oh, god 10 ah~"

"You like it didn't you?"

"Y-yeah. "

After weeks of that passing taehyung miss jungkooks hands spanking him, it felt good to him.

Tae walks into his mom's bedroom to see his mom was missing.

"Where's mom?"

"She went out to the store."