classmate

Tae was sitting down waiting for his classmate to come they had plans days before to spend the night to get to know each other,

He did think the male was cute not gonna lie!  He somewhat liked him,

*knock knock*

Taehyung opened the door to see his classmate he smiled and greeted him into the house,

"Would you like anything to drink?"

"Sure, I'll have whatever!"

Tae chuckled and got him some soda the male was cute and shy something that taehyung likes.

Tae gave the male a glass of soda before sitting down.

"So tae what do you want to do?"

"I don't know man it's up to you to be my guest!"

"My name is jungkook, sir!"

Jungkook said as he showed his bunny smile.

"That's a nice name jungkookie!!"

Jung kooks eyes got wide from the nickname he just heard from someone that he hardly even knows.

"You know tae I know I would like you the day I first met you."

Taehyung started to blush by the words that the elder said something about him makes taehyung feel things he hasn't before.

"Thanks, I never heard someone say that before!"

"Really? That's shocking to hear well a guy like you at least!"

"Eh, I'm nothing I'm just a dude,"

*next week*

Taehyung pov.

I was in the car with namjoon going to spend the night with him, I haven't done anything like this with him in weeks so I'm so happy right now,

As soon as we get there I see my classmate that had a sleepover with me a week ago,

"Namjoon you know him!?"

"Um yeah he's my roommate did I not tell you about him?"

"Whatever!" I said as I sat down on the floor about 10 people were there and I  hated people.

"Okay I and yoongi will sleep in my room jin hobi and momo will sleep in the living room, Jimin and Lisa will sleep upstairs, and the others will also sleep up there wait for taehyung I forgot about you!"

"Hmh"

"Man taehyung I don't have any other rooms for you i-"

"He can sleep with me,"

I look up to see who was talking and it was jungkook I just get up and got my backpack.

"No worries ill just leave I don't want you guys to work y'all selfs to death just so I can sleep somewhere."

"Are you sure?" Rm then got his hand and put it on my waist to make sure I was okay with leaving.

I then saw jungkook move rm hands away from me before eyeing him.

"I'll drive taehyung back it's getting late anyway,"

"Thanks, bro!"

After some time we went into the car I wanted to be with my best friend but I also didn't want my best friend to worry.

After 5 mins I realized I wasn't at my house when I already should be.

"Hey what's going on?"

"Nothing we're just going to your place!"

"But-"

"Okay fine I just took the long way to have some time with your matter of fact do you want me to stay with you for the night?"

"Sure I would love that!"

"Good because I hate sleeping with them,"

I got confused why wouldn't he be with his best friend?

"Why?"

I then saw him take a breath out like he was holding it looks cute though!

"Ugh they are too loud and some girl there flirts with me,"

"Is it Lisa!?"

I say as I pointed my finger up and smiled.

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"I hate her she seems like she only uses Jimin for money,"

"Yeah not gonna lie she does seem pretty fishy."

"No ugly, fishy!"

"You know I would like to get to know you you seem like a good person or more than just a person!"

I glance at him like I didn't understand and I didn't am I good as a cat-dog? Or something eh beats me!

"You're a special person I can see it,"

*at the house*

End of taehyungs pov.

Jungkook and taehyung were cuddling when jungkook got a call.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook how come you're not here yet what's taking you so long?"

"I'm staying with tae for the night,"

"Haha okay, just making sure you were safe bye!"

Jungkook then ended the call laying back down putting his arms around taehyungs waist.

"Who was that?" Taehyung said as he looks over to jungkook waiting for an answer.

"It was namjoon he asks where I was I said I was with you and he's fine with it,"

"Jungkook?"

"Yes, what is it?" Jungkook said as he hovered the other looking down.

"I love your smile so I wanna call you bunny cakes, that's if you're okay with that,"

"I would love that!"

Jungkook then slowly went down to taehyungs lips before putting his hand on taehyungs face rubbing it a little before giving him a soft and warm kiss.

Taehyung then put his hands around jungkooks neck wanting more as they both felt something when they kissed but nothing was heated all of it was pure love.

"I love you taehyung will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes, kookie!"

*23 weeks later, *

"Wait so you guys are dating!?"

Jimin said as he jumped up and down.

"Yep, we have been dating for the longest time,". Jungkook said as he rubbed taehyungs abs.

" I told you namjoon and you didn't believe me now you have to give me 30 dollars and 2 things of ice cream like I said,". Jimin said.

"Okay fine but I can't believe taehyung us with jungkook the guy taehyung was scared of his classmate!"