best friends

You see, jungkook and taehyung were married back then, but since they became kpop idols from BTS they had to break it off,

So they only had promised rings on now they know about the vkook shippers and all but it broke their heart that they could only be seen as best friends.

Not only that but they had to act like best friends,

They couldn't go out  kiss or do anything that lovers, do

They tried hiding their relationship as much as possible but vkook shippers did not help the case,

As they post videos of them doing stuff behind the camera because they didn't know it was in most of the time.

So the staff members would always tell them even if they got caught holding hands they would have been yelled at.

Taehyung and jungkook were both were about to start a life when namjoon came in.

Namjoon knew about their pass so he wanted them out as much as possible.

When jungkook and taehyung got first married it was at high school.

Namjoon and jimin were there to see it so that's how they became friends.

"You guys have 30 minutes, for a live but after you guys need to go out to eat the staff members are out for the night, so be back before 3:20"

At the time it was only 11:10 so they had time to do life and get ready.

After namjoon left jungkook opened up life and put the life on.

After 10 minutes, they had over 15m views

|after the life was post people who were asleep could see it.

(Year) ~2015
(May)
(Date) 2nd,

Jungkook and taehyung went out to eat,

They saw a lot of vkook shippers there and it made them happy.

Taehyungs pov.

After I and jungkook ate we left and went to see a movie we had the time because it was only 12:34

I wish we could do this as a married couple I miss the good old days,

When we dance and sing with each other holding each other making out pet names.

That's something ill never forget just like the army yep that's why I love the army they understand us, God manly the book shippers!

Just maybe we can go back to normal.

End of taehyungs pov.

"Taehyung Hyung are you okay?"

"Yeah I just got scared for a second but I'm okay be-because I'm Kim taehyungie!"

Jungkooks pov.

I miss taehyung well the taehyung I knew called me pet names sexy talk all of that!

But now, we are just friends I mean, we both did this to become idols tbh I didn't know I would love my fans very much they mean a lot to me they mean the world.

I've known taehyung ever since he was 9 when we were just friends best friends

That's how I fell in love with taehyung he was always there for me no matter what.

"Taehyung hyung?"

"Kookie what have I told you about calling me Hyung just because I'm older doesn't mean you can't talk to me normally I'm your best friend after all,"

"Yeah heh sorry um what will you do when no one loved us and we're not idols anymore where do you see us?"

"First everyone will still love us and I see myself with you in the bed talking about how we got unmarried just to be kpop idols but then got married again because love is nothing stronger than a boy with LOVE!"

"How did I pick the best one? You're my friend to best friend to BFF to boyfriend to wife and now to a best friend never in my life, I would have ever thought this would happen!"

"Same but in 2018 we could disband it's not like we will get bigger!"

"Yeah, taehyungie but I want America to love us as well that would be great right?"

Jungkook said leaning on taehyung chest.

"Yeah it would be but let's just hope for the best!"

Taehyung then kisses jungkook forehead and left up to his room.

Hey, it's the writer ill do apart 2 I just didn't have a moment to think about what else should I do with the story so I'm posting this, and ill post part two soon!