¶short¶ •legs•

Jungkook was laying down next to taehyung watching videos with each other they had a week off from practicing so they did what they could that they couldn't do on the days that they work.

Jungkook had a blue shirt with red and white boxer's and taehyung had a long shirt on and white boxers because he didn't want to show himself too much he knows showing his legs will get Jungkook turned on.

They were dating each other well they still are they have been dating ever since 2012 taehyung is 25 and Jungkook is 24 and it's now 2022.

Anyways Jungkook kept eyeing taehyung as he was still focusing on the video that they were watching But soon then taehyung realized Jungkook wasn't watching the video anymore as he felt a gaze on him.

"Wassup how come you not watching?" He then looks up at Jungkook waiting for an answer.

"Hm, why are you covering your legs baby?" He then got his hands putting them underneath his taehyung long shirt and rubbing his legs.

"Because it's hot and I'm pretty sure it's going to be cool at night and also I don't want you seeing my legs if you don't mind!" Taehyung kissed Jungkook and smiled laying back down.

"Baby you can't do this to me! Now take your shirt off before I do it myself!" He smirks pushing taehyung down as he kisses him and longs down his neck before sucking on it making taehyung let out a moan.

"O-okay fine babe I'll do it!" He then took his shirt off and put his hands behind jungkooks back as Jungkook went back to sucking on his neck.

"Mhhm taehyung  you  taste so sweet!" He then laid back down next to him rubbing his legs again and turned the light off getting ready to sleep.

"Kookie you know I love you right?"

"Yes boobear now get some sleep and I love you too!"