pass

Taehyung was sitting next to a crying jungkook and hugging him.

Jungkooks mom kicks him out because he is now 19 but jungkook didn't have a job or a home.

Taehyung felt bad because his mom and dad said he could move out whenever he wants to taehyung move out at the age of 18.

So he wanted jungkook to stay with him he needed someone with him anyway and also he didn't have to drive 40 minutes, to jungkooks house anymore.

"You can stay with me for as long as you want,"

Jungkook remove his hands away from his face and looked up at taehyung.

"Nano I shouldn't I'm 19 I should take care of myself!"

"You don't have a home or a job just please let me help your my best friend, I can help you!"

"O-okay but let me help you around the house like cook for you and clean."

"We both can do that okay? "

Taehyung said as he put jungkooks shirt up to take it off,

He saw green and blue marks on his abs that he never saw.

"Who did this to you!?"

"D-dad and mom."

"They have been doing this to me ever since I was 5 because they said that's why they are not together, anymore because of me."

|flash back|

[When jungkook was 5]

*slap*

"Your dad is cheating on me because of you jeonjungkook!"

"I'm slowly momma I didn't know."

"Because of you, I have no one I should have killed you!'

Jungkooks mom abused jungkook ever since he was 5.

~end of the flash back~back~

" how about we go out for ice cream and come back and watch a movie sounds good?"

"Hmh can I pick?"

"Sure thing my bobo!"

Taehyung and jungkook went out for ice cream.

And went back home.

|

Taehyung was laying beside jungkook having his arms wrap around jungkooks waist.

When a scary part came on jungkook jump off the bed all you could see was his feet up from the air.

"Omg are you okay!? Are you hurt?"

All taehyung heard was a moan from the younger he got off the bed to see jungkook laying on the floor reanalyze what just happened.

"Can we just sleep? I had a bad night."

Jungkook said looking up at taehyung.

"Yeah, do you want cuddles?"

"Hmh"

Jungkook got up from the floor and got on top of taehyung.

Jungkook started to rub the taehyung chest.

"Heh, taehyungie remember when we act like we were boyfriends and your mom would always be like 'you guys are in love ' what if it's true?"

Taehyung thought for a second he did love the younger he was even in love with him,

But he didn't know what jungkook was asking for

"I'm saying I'm in love with you Kim taehyung and I hope you feel the same about me!"

Jungkook closes his eyes wishing for the best but he didn't hear anything but he felt taehyungs lips he smiled at the kiss as he opened his eyes.

"I'm all yours jungkook!"

"Taehyung I feel weird."

"Eh, then you should get off my lap."

"Oh, yeah hah sorry about that I mean, I feel sick."

"You are just upset trust me it will go away soon!"

Taehyung said as he kissed jungkook on the lips.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Hey, this is me the writer I was asking what next one-shot shod I do next.

-my little -

-the one I came running to-

-best friends-

Please pick a comment so I can know thanks! And pick how many words it should  be from 700-2000