THIRTEEN

❛❛ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᶻᵉ ⁱⁿ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

❛❛ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᶻᵉ ⁱⁿ ˡⁱᶠᵉ. ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ᴵ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᶻᵉᵈ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵃᶜᵗˢ. ❜❜

____________ ~ * ~ ___________

"Shit!" Who put a book that big here? I thought. The book managed to make me fall on a cloudy morning.

Obviously it's me and I know it. I looked at the clock and in 40 minutes double shit, I should be at the office know. I rushed to the bathroom and got dressed as fast as I could then went downstairs with a run. I fry three eggs and toast bread. Then Bella wakes her up down the stairs, again stumbling.

"Morning bell!" I told her she gasped with a funny expression. I tried to hold back my laughter.

"Morning Rex."

"I've cooked breakfast for you and dad, you guys just eat it I'll eat at the office I have an important meeting today see you." I kissed her cheek then left.

Her facial expression was so cute I giggled as I walked to the car. Thank goodness I didn't have to pick up Wendy today at least she wouldn't scold me. She scolded me when she was late even though she was always late when she go to saw me and Clara.

_____________ ~ * ~ ______________

The next day I was in my room reading a book that I took from Bella's room. I know that today she will be invited to visit the Cullens. After Bella came to the forks, the Cullens and I were still in touch but didn't see each other as often as we used to spend time calling each other.

Bella's book, it's quite interesting. I remember dad saying that Uncle Billy was coming with Jacob of course. I cooked some cookies for them. I also bought some snacks.

"Hey uncle Billy!" I greeted him with a smile. "And jakey" I laughed mischievously at Jacob he looked a little embarrassed. I managed to embarrass him in front of the person he likes.

Jacob sat between me and Bella.
We watched the game. Bella doesn't seem that interested, she's just trying to be a good host.

After Uncle Billy and Jacob came home Bella asked me to choose clothes. Honestly Bella is not the type to care about appearances but after having a crush on Edweird she started to improve her dress code. She borrowed my clothes several times. She completely transformed herself for Edweird.

I started to open the wardrobe. I took my black skinny jeans, then went to my room for the top. At least the clothes she's wearing are better than the ones in the movies. She will come to the house of hers lover's family.

 She will come to the house of hers lover's family