TWENTY-TWO

❛❛ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜʀᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ɪᴛ

❛❛ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜʀᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ɪᴛ.❜❜

~ * ~

Months after months have passed since the day my Friend and I managed to master a technique to lend someone our strength. Today is Bella's birthday.

I decided to give her a necklace in the shape of a flower and a few extra pearls that would suit her.

"Morning Belly-bear." I walked over to her and hugged her.

"Morning Rex."

"This is for you, I hope you like it. This is my design," I told her.

"Of course, thank you, this is very beautiful," she said, watching the necklace carefully.

"Of course, will I put up it on you?" I asked. She didn't answer just gave me the necklace and turned around. I put it on hers neck.

"I hope you will always be happy. Remember that you have me, father, mother, Jacob, Clara and Wendy," I told her.

"Yeah I also have Edward and Alice."

Dad came into the room and gave Bella the camera and photo album.

"Send my greetings to Alice. She hasn't been here for a long time," said father to Bella.

I'm laughing.

"Only three days Dad!" We said together.

Bella and I walked out. I looked at Edward and waved at him and stared at him. With a sharp gaze he could interpret take care of my little sister otherwise you will get in some trouble.

I started to enter my car and started driving actually I can teleport but it will be a bit tiring. The power we get is not as strong as the real owner's.

When I got to the office, as usual I smiled at a few people who could really be considered friends, and glanced sarcastically at some of the others. My life my job is fine just kind of annoying with some jealous new hires or something.