Epilogue

EPILOGUE

Beautiful by Duncan Laurence
"People come and people go,
But you and I, we're beautiful
So let the whole world change
And we'll stay the same"

Beautiful by Duncan Laurence"People come and people go,But you and I, we're beautifulSo let the whole world changeAnd we'll stay the same"

One year later

A year had gone by. A year of constantly on the go catching serial killers, bombers, and anything else you could imagine. It was also a year of endless love.  A year of romance.

Blair had finally moved into Aaron's home, finally feeling ready to commit to the man she loves. Now living together, everything was complete. Jack and Aaron had gained the thing missing in their lives, and Blair had expanded her horizons of love.

"Aaron!" Blair squealed, getting ready for their date tonight. "Where are you taking me? How am I supposed to know what to wear?!"

Hotch peeped into the bathroom Blair was occupying, "I told you," he pecked her cheek, "It's a surprise."

Blair playfully groaned, "You know I hate surprises."

Aaron pulled his signature Hotch stare, cocking his head to the side, attempting to get Blair to quit complaining. However, Blair was too stubborn to stop.

"Just tell me!" She whined.

Sighing, he knew she'd never relent, "Fine. We're going to an Italian restaurant I know about. It's not too fancy, you can wear whatever you want," he explained before leaving Blair to get ready.

An hour or two later, the couple was ready for their date night. Jessica had picked up Jack for the night, taking him to her house for the night.

Only driving about fifteen minutes, the two pulled into a familiar neighborhood.

"What are we doing here?" Blair asked as they pulled up the long driveway to Rossi's mansion, seeing the numerous recognizable vehicles she sees everyday. "Aaron, what? Why is the team here?"

Parking the car and placing a hand on Blair's thigh, Aaron reassured, "Relax and trust me, okay?" He then swiftly got out of the car, leaving Blair in major confusion.

She followed, the two entering Rossi's home to see a table full of food- Italian food. On the outskirts of the table was the team, sitting with wide smiles gleaming across their faces. Joining the team was Jack and Jessica.

Blair laughed, "Okay, what the hell is going on?"

"Just sit down and enjoy the food," a voice was heard from behind, entering the door Blair and Aaron just came from.