7

"i hope youre ready for it then." you retorted while smirking at todou. you had both your hands curled in fists while some cursed energy was flowing through them.

toudou seemed unfazed by your attitude and just cracked his neck to get ready to fight. megumi had gathered a small army around him from about 5 to 6 frogs. which was great to maintain distance since toudou was most likely a close range fighter.

before you had even a chance to analyze the situation one more time, toudou was already behind you. you froze in your spot right there. and he spoke up.

"l/n, wasnt it? what is your type?" you wanted to turn around and punch him in the gut with your shockwave but he had grabbed both of your hands and held them behind your back before you had the chance to do so.

you sighed irritated, "i love men who know when to shut the fuck up." you responded annoyed. toudou didnt seem to stop talking anytime soon so it was for the best that you let him know what you thought of him so far.

he seemed a bit lost at your sudden outburst while you tried to escape from his tight grip, but to no avail. but then he let out a soft chuckle, "oh this ones feisty." he smirked and spoke up again. "ill let you off easy for now then."

he then grabbed you by the waist from behind and threw you to the side. you landed with your back harshly against a wall and fell to the ground. you tried to stand up but the impact had left you dizzy.

you were now frowning at the sight you witnessed, toudou seemed to do the same to megumi now, grabbing him by the waist but instead of throwing him to the side, he got thrown upside down with his head making contact with the concrete floor.

you gasped at the sight and saw blood streaming down his entire forehead. before he had a chance to even stand up, toudou was already above him, ready to launch another strike.

then something snapped in you and you focused your technique into your feet. you launched yourself at incredible speed towards megumi while the floor beneath you slightly cracked. you had shockwaved the ground.

toudou was still in the air and you now stood before megumi who still seemed to wrap his head around what just happened.

you curled your hand into a fist and extended it towards toudou who was still in mid air. letting some cursed energy flow through it once again, but this time more than before. it was destined that he would get hit by your punch since he couldnt change his movement while being in the air.

and so your fist made contact with his bare chest. his eyes widened and a gust of wind escaped due to the impact. your cursed energy made it even stronger.

all air from toudous lungs escaped and he now gasped for air. blood streaming down slowly in small droplets down the corner of his mouth.

but then he stood on the ground again, he smirked and grabbed your extended fist. he started gripping on it so tightly you thought it could break any second now.

"l/n, i threw you aside for a reason, i think youre a cool person with okay tastes and dont want you to get caught up in fushiguros mess." he spoke while wiping the blood of his face with his other free hand.

his smirk grew even wider. "but now youve done it." the pressure he then added to your hand was immaculate and you gasped at his sudden strength. megumi then kicked todou in the side making him lose balance and you took this moment to free your hand.

you jumped back, taking your hand in your other and examining it for any injuries, but there were none. you were surprised since it still ached alot.

megumi dodged toudous punches left and right but took damage nonetheless. you blinked and suddenly megumi was being held by his face with his back against a wall. "megumi!" you yelled out while sprinting towards them.

toudou heard you coming towards you and you thought he couldnt run since he was facing a litteral wall right now. with megumis face still in his hand, he did the absolute unthinkable.

he pushed megumi hard enough against the wall to break it, and so he dissappeared to the other side. you increased your speed to save megumi from whatever toudou would do to him.

as you reached megumi and toudous destination, you saw the latter being tangled by three of megumis frogs. although he broke them all easily without any effort.

getting closer, you heard megumi mumble "then, ill show you." while something shifted in his eyes. he seemed like a completely different person than before.

toudous eyes widened at the sight and got excited to see what he would have to fight now. you concentrated your shockwave once again in your feet, ready to punch the shit out of toudou with all anger you could manage at the moment.

right at the moment that you wanted to launch yourself, someone grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you back. indicating that you should not get caught up in the fight now. you looked behind you, looking in confusion and saw the off white haired boy rush past you.

you widened your eyes at the boy who dashed towards the fight between meguni and toudou. they both had no idea that the second year was now here with them.

"inumaki-sen-" you spoke out with confusion in your voice, only to stop mid sentence as he zipped the turtleneck part of his uniform down to reveal the lower part of his face.

with the wind rushing through his hair, he opened his mouth to reveal the curse mark which was placed on his tongue and spoke, "dont move."