" Where Everything Started "

" what do u even mean mom? This isn't how these things work!" YN exclaimed with frustration in her voice.

" YN stop behaving like a 10 yr old and grow up we need u now our company is going bankrupt we need to get this marriage done as soon as possible " YN's Dad said with a serious tone.

" YN we know u don't want to get married but I promise the guy is really good even his family is very nice .. He is one of the Top company CEO. He is very rich." YN's mom said in a convincing way.

"YN Either get married or don't show me ur face ever again in this life" YN'S Dad said in an angry tone.

Even tho YN didn't want to get married and wanted to build her own company her parents didn't supported her. At the end she said yes to her parents coz even tho they don't care about her... she still loves them alot.

《 2 weeks Later, Marriage Day 》

¤ YN POV ¤

Huh and they say he will take care of me ... he couldn't even arrange a marriage just gave some papers to sign .. No vows, No promises, NOTHING ... thats why this is a forced marriage huh.. I don't even know what his name his till now coz I didn't take any interest.. just signed the papers and now I'm a married women .

¤ YN POV END ¤

???:" Hi! You must be YN?" a middle aged women asked YN.

Yn: Oh yes.. I'm YN, nice to meet u

???: I'm Jeon Haeran, Jungkook's Aunt

Yn: Oh.. it's nice to see u Btw whose Jungkook?

Haeran: you don't know him?... he's ur husband JEON JUNGKOOK

Yn was shocked as he was one of the most famous CEO of the world .. but the more shocking thing was that now he was her husband but according to her knowledge he is in COMA!

YN : M-Mrs.jeon are u talking about the world famous CEO Mr. JEON JUNGKOOK??

Haeran: that's right.. ik there are alot of questions in ur mind but first I would like to take u to him after all he has the right to meet his wife right?

At this point YN was beyond shock coz If he was in coma then how did he sign the papers was the first question that came to her mind .. she was totally blank .. did they plan this Marriage even before his accident?.. if he is in coma why would they get YN married to him?.. she had no answers to these questions.

《 At the Kim Hospital 》

Haeran: Come in YN

Haeran walks inside Jungkook's room followed by YN who was following her like a lost puppy

As they enter the room YN'S heart broke seeing the scene infront of her eyes..

There he was ... her husband lying on the plain white bed of the hospital whose hands were attached to some many wires and was wearing an oxygen mask. Even tho she was meeting him for the first time, her eyes started to tear .. coz after all he was now her husband and being an emotional person she was heartbroken at the sight seeing her husband lying almost lifelessly.

Jungkook's doctor walks in and greets u both

Dr.Jin: Good evening Mrs jeon. Here are the reports which u asked me to bring.

Haeran: Thank you so much Dr.Jin .. meet Le- I mean Jeon YN.. Jungkook's wife.

Dr.jin was kind of astonished seeing YN.

Yn: Hello Dr.Jin.

Dr.Jin: a-ah Hi nice to meet u I'm Dr.jin assigned for jungkook.

YN was going to speak but suddenly was interrupted by Haeran's phone's ringing.

Haeran looked at the ID and picked up the call in a slightly panicky way.

Haeran: YN here are Jungkook's reports .. you can check these after all u are his wife now.. Jungkook's Uncle is calling I have to leave now and here are the keys of ur new house enjoy.

Haeran hurriedly gave YN reports and keys and rushed out.

Yn was kind of confused but decided to shrug it off and concentrate on Jungkook.

YN: how did this actually happen doc?

Dr.jin : 6 months ago...

To be continued...