" Long Time No See Brother "

《  In Evening 》

YN after attend her friend was on the way back home

Suddenly her mind remembered those papers and decided to read the pics she clicked..

It was not like she didn't trust aunt ... but her family was earlier scammed becoz of not reading papers and if she asked aunt that she wants to read it would look rude and would seem like she doesn't trust them.

YN takes a phone out to read the document but was interrupted by Jinae's phone.

//On the phone//

Jinae:hello miss

YN: yes what happened?

Jinae: actually mam some people are here and are saying that they are here to meet master what should I do?

YN:please let them in and tell them to wait till I reach there..

Jinae: alright

YN hangs and tells the driver to drive fast

               《 At Jeon Mansion 》

YN hurriedly goes inside the masion just to see 2 young guys of her age sitting on the couch waiting for her to arrive..

YN: Good evening.. I'm jeon YN .. may I know who u are and how are u related to Jungkook?

She asked in a polite way..

???: oh um we are his best friends .. I'm jimin nice to meet u and this is taehyung.

Taehyung: By the way can we know how are u related to jungkook?

YN: Oh yeah.. I'm his wife.

Taehyung and Jimin's eyes widen knowing how YN was related to Jungkook.

Jimin: Wait how's that possible?.. last we were here a 8months ago and as per we know he is in coma from the last 6 months.. and there is no way he won't tell us about this..!?!

YN: Relax... first let's meet him? Shall we?

YN smiles sweetly at Taehyung And Jimin who are bewildered.

Taehyung:Sure

They all follow YN to Jungkook's room and see him laying on the bed connected to wires.

On seeing Jungkook like that Taehyung kinda starts to tear up whereas Jimin patts his back as to comfort him..

YN watches 3 of them with adoration as they looked very close to each other just like brothers..

Jimin goes near Jungkook with taehyung.

Jimin: Long time no see brother

Taehyung: How have u been kook?

Jinae enters the room.

Jinae:Miss its time for his medication.

YN:sure please bring it.

Jinae goes to bring Jungkook's medicines as YN goes near Jungkook and plays some soft songs...

Jimin:U are really taking good care of my brother thank you so much..

YN: It's my responsibility as his wife

Jinae comes with medicines.

                    《 Time Skip 》

YN,Jimin and Taehyung are sitting in the living room now.. YN is telling them how they got married.

Taehyung: This is so suspicious like if something like this happens he would have surely contacted us... and on top of that being this young he wouldn't even think of marriage as he isn't a very romantic person haha.

Jimin:Really he is very bad at expressing emotions...*laughs*

YN: Nice to know more about him *laughs*

Jimin: But on second thoughts it's kind of suspicious... I think it's his work

YN: who's work?

Taehyung:we have a suspension on Jeon Jaehyun.

YN: Jeon Jaehyun? Jungkook's Uncle? But why?

Taehyung:See don't get us wrong but we think he doesn't like Jungkook.. we know Jungkook really loves his uncle and aunt but we don't trust them their vibes are just something else..

Jimin: True and See who came to u with those marriage papers? His uncle and aunt right? But not his mother..

YN: what?? Where is Jungkook's mom?
I have never met her.

Taehyung:Seriously? U haven't met ur mother in law yet?

YN shakes her head as no.

YN:I didn't have any idea about her..

Jimin: We have also not met his mother coz she didn't like to meet people after her husband's death but she needs to meet u after all u are her son's wife.

YN: u guys are right but the thing is I also think that there is something weird in Aunt Haeran's behavior... today in the morning she was about to curse me but stopped in mid way ...

Taehyung:Why?

YN:Coz I spilled coffee on her *awkwardly laughs*

Jimin: LOL but why did u go there at the first place?

YN: she wanted me to sign some papers

Taehyung:what papers?

YN remembers that she actually didn't sign and still didn't read the documents

YN: wait I have the pics .. I still didn't sign coz I was in a hurry..

Jimin:Can u show it to us..

YN:sure

YN hands her phone to jimin and taehyung who are carefully reading the papers..

Jimin: oh no..

To be continued...