" Getting Stronger "

Jinae: there...

Jinae pointed towards Jungkook as YN'S eyes widen.

YN: J-Junkook is your s-son ?

Jinae nodded smiling.

YN'S tears start to roll down her rosy cheeks and she immediately hugs Jinae..

YN: M-Mom

Jinae caresses YN hair.

Jinae: Yes YN it's me. I'm jeon Jinae.

YN: I can call u mom right?..

Jinae:ofc .. after what u did for my son u are not my daughter in law

YN frowns

Jinae: u are now my daughter

YN smiles widely

YN: why didn't u tell me that u are his mom? And why are u working here as a maid?.. u are the queen here!

Jinae smiles seeing how much YN cares

Jinae: I have to tell u something very very important YN..

YN: Yes mom

Jinae: U can't tell anyone I'm Jungkook's mom till he wakes up from coma

YN:why?

Jinae: Becoz Jaehyun is searching for me...

YN: huh? Why?

Jinae: 2 yrs back..

                      《 Flashback 》

Mr.jeon: Let's have dinner jaehyun come

Mr.jeon aka Jungkook's father and Jaehyun were going to have dinner together..

Suddenly Mr.jeon started breathing heavily and fainted.

Jaehyun called the ambulance and rushed to the hospital.

Haeran and jinae also came rushing after knowing that Mr.jeon was taken hospital.

Jungkook was on his way when his mother called him and told that his father was no more.

Jungkook stopped the car.. and was crying hysterically.

On the other side Jinae was also broken.. she was just going to Mr.jeon's room when she heard some familiar voices from the doctor's cabin..

???: here's ur money... now keep ur mouth sealed no one should know that I added slow killing poison in his food everyday and tell everyone he died becoz of a heart attack..

Jinae's froze in her spot as she heard that.. but before she could run a hand pulled her inside...

Jaehyun: so u were eavesdropping on our conversation.. haha

He chuckled darkly

Jaehyun: Now u have to face the consequences... If u told anyone about this I'm going to kill jungkook

Jinae got scared to death as she already lost her husband and couldn't afford loosing jungkook

After that day, she always kept her self away from every one even from jungkook so that his life would be safe

She only sometimes talk to him to congratulate him if he got any award or  achieved something.

After Jungkook's accident.. Jinae ran away from Jaehyun's hold as she was worried for her son .. so she stayed her in this house as a maid in disguise.

               《 flashback ends 》

YN was in utter shock she didn't knew how to react knowing that her father in law was killed by his evil brother.

But on the other hand someone was burning in rage after hearing to all this.

                《 jungkook POV 》

I was crying silently with rage inside me... I wanted to get up and hug my mom.. I never knew what she was going through.. I feel I failed as a son.. I couldn't even save my father...

YN noticed Jungkook's machine.. as his body is showing some changes..

YN rushes to Jungkook and holds his hand.. jinae follows YN

YN: Jungkook everything is fine.. don't worry... ur mom is also fine ill take care of every thing don't worry.

Jungkook again relaxed knowing he has YN by his side who will help him no matter what.

              《 After 2 weeks 》

Today YN has organized the party where she will announce herself as Jungkook's replacement till he's not okay.

The invitation was sent by taehyung on YN'S behalf.

All Jungkook's business partners were invited as well as his uncle and aunt.

YN spent all these 2 weeks working on his projects which were on hold and watched all his interviews so that she could know how he works.

She found some of his diaries where he used to write his ideas which helped YN to know more about his working personality.

YN decided to save Jungkook's company as well as put Jaehyun behind the bars for murdering Mr.Jeon.

       《 In the evening , at party 》

Jimin stands on the podium and grabs everyone's attention.

Jimin: Good evening everyone, I hope you all are enjoying the party.
So as u all know that Mr.jeon has still not recovered from his accident which happened 6 months ago .. we have decided to do some changes in the Company... other details will be given by MRS.JEON YN.

Everyone there was kind of confused on who is JEON YN.

YN: Good evening everyone, first of all thank u for joining us tonight... I would like to introduce my self,  I'm JEON YN, MR JEON JUNGKOOK'S WIFE.

Everyone there was in shock as they didn't expect him to be married as he was in coma.

YN: I know u all are shocked but it is what it is. As Jungkook's health I'd not improving.. I have made a decision related to his company.

Everyone was waiting for YN'S next words especially Jaehyun.

YN: Me, jeon YN is going to take Mr. Jeon Jungkook's place till he is not okay.

Everyone cheered for YN as they saw her being so supportive for her husband where as Jaehyun was now in rage.

YN promised his partners that she will try her best to cope up and they won't be disappointed.

                《 After 1 month 》

Jungkook's company was excelling in business whereas Jaehyun's wasn't.. 

Jungkook was now getting better and better and there were high chances that he will wake up very soon.

YN was doing everything she could in his absence taking care of his mom,business and also took care of him

Whenever she was free she used to read  jungkook stories and novels, when she was not there she used to play music so he doesn't get bored and at night cuddle with him to sleep but only after taking his permission which she always took as a yes even tho she didn't knew if Jungkook replied or not.

                   《 Jinae POV 》

YN had gone to the office for her important meeting where as I'm her reading a magazine in Jungkook's room.. suddenly I hear a beeping sound

I look around and was shocked..

Jinae: OMG!!

To be continued...