" Lets see who wins "

《 At Jeon Mansion 》

YN came back to mansion to discuss what just happend with Tae and Jimin

YN: Tae jimin we need to talk it's urgent

Taehyung and Jimin didn't question her as they saw how serious she was..

Jimin:Sure what do u wanna talk about

YN tells everything to them and also shows them the documents..

Taehyung: I knew it!! I KNEW THIS MAN WAS NO GOOD!!

Jimin: WTH!! I knew he was jealous of jungkook but this! THIS! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!

YN: Guys calm down .. I know u guys are in rage after knowing this but we need to deal this with a cool head...

Taehyung: u are right they must have planned alot of things ... such an evil person!!

Jimin: So what are we going to do YN-ah??

YN: I have thought of something but that can't be possible without u guys help..

Taehyung and Jimin: we are ready to help u no matter what!

YN:thank you so much guysss

YN in mind: Now let's see who wins
*smirks*

Looking at YN smirking Tae and Jimin now know that it's bad to mess with her...

                     《 2 Days Later 》

YN asked Taehyung and jimin to get all the projects, Company details with whom he was collaborating, all his interviews and videos, every file on which he ever worked on.

Taehyung and Jimin were confused but still did what she said..

Jimin:YN-ah what are u going to do we these all stuff?

YN: I am taking over Jeon enterprises

Taehyung and Jimin stand shocked there not knowing how to react

Taehyung: are u sure? Will u be able to do it?

YN: 101% sure... I know I'm not experienced but I have studied business and I have u guys by my side so what the problem?

Taehyung: u are right but just take care coz what ever happens jungkook made this company with his blood,sweat and tears..remember that

YN: ofc I will remember that's why I can't let anyone take my husband's hardwork..

Jimin: Good luck to u YN but what about the papers I'm sure Jeon Jaehyun will for sure come to u to get those papers signed.

YN:I know but I have not thought anything of it right now but soon will... till then can u guys organize a party for the announcement of my take over... I'm sure everyone will be surprised specially Uncle Jaehyun *smirks*

Jimin: alright *smirks*

Taehyung and Jimin left to work on the other things whereas YN went to Jungkook.

YN: Jungkook-ah.. I'm taking over ur business without ur permission.. I'm so sorry ... but I hope u won't mind.. I will not let ur uncle take ur hardwork.

YN bends towards Jungkook's forehead and asks for permission..

YN: Can I kiss u on the forehead?

YN looks at the machine where his heartbeat is going crazy...

YN chuckles and kisses his forehead..

YN: I'll take it as a yes

Jinae was watching both of them with tears in her eyes..

Jinae: Thank you YN-ah for coming in my bunny's life.. to make it more beautiful and also cure him thank u so much

Jinae was about to leave when she suddenly stumble on a vase and it falls down..

YN looks behind immediately and sees jinae standing there scared with tears rolling down ..

YN becomes worried and rushes towards her

YN: Are u okay? Ajummha?.. u are not hurt right? Why are u crying?

Seeing concern in YN'S eyes.. she immediately pulls YN into a hug

YN hugs her back

Jinae: Thank You so much YN ... thank u so much for taking care of my bunny

YN didn't understand and asked out of curiosity..

YN: it's okay Ajummha but who's bunny?

Jinae suddenly pulls away and froze as she spilled wrong words

YN looked at her state and immediately knew something was up..

She dragged Jinae in YN and Jungkook's room and made her sit on the couch..

She gave her a glass of water which was accepted by Jinae with a warm smile..

After drinking water Jinae's gaze diverts from YN to Jungkook...

Jinae: YN there is something important which I need to tell u..

YN came close to jinae and held her hands

YN: Feel free to say anything.. think of me as ur daughter..

Jinae's eyes again started to tear up.. she just thought how blessed she was to have YN in her life...

Jinae:YN ... bunny is actually my son..

YN: your son? Where is he?

Jinae: There....

To be continued....