" Memories "

《 meanwhile Jungkook POV 》

Aahh, after soon long I was able to hear my hyungs voice.. uncle always made them stay out of the country so that they can't know about their plan as they both already had some suspension on him... they even tried to tell me but I was just too blind...

             《 Jungkook POV ends》

             《 In the living room 》

Jimin: oh no...

YN: what happened?

Jimin: looks like ur phone's battery is dead.

YN: omo.. I'm so sorry I'll just charge it... and also get ur rooms ready

Taehyung:sure

YN leaves the room..

Taehyung: She is so sweet

Jimin: Really she is.. I thought she was here for his money but no ... she actually wants to cure him..

Taehyung: kook is blessed to have her... I hope he recovers soon..

Jimin: Me too.. but don't to think it's a little weird?

Taehyung: what?

Jimin: that jungkook got married just like a week ago but the papers were signed 6 months ago?

Taehyung: I was thinking the same.. coz as far as I remember when we last talked to each on the phone he didn't mention anything like this.. and marriage is a big thing he won't hide it from us..

Jimin: True that.. but the thing is I feel jungkook never knew about this marriage.. and I don't think that even his mom knows about it but this is all done by his uncle..

Taehyung: exactly.. but why would he do that? Like Jin hyung said that Jungkook's chances of getting out of the coma is almost nil.. then why would he do to YN like that?

Jimin:Something is wrong ... we need to keep an eye on his uncle as well as include YN in this ... maybe she knows what we don't..

Taehyung nodded..

YN: the dinner is ready but can we have it together with jungkook in his room?

Taehyung and Jimin nodded with a big smile on their faces.

           《 At Jungkook's room 》

Taehyung: I swear to god YN .. I also don't know how he reads those boring ass books like I would flip one page and will fall asleep immediately...

All 3 of them were getting along so good.. jungkook was also happy on the inside knowing that the people who he loves are happy...

Jimin: so that means u talk to him even tho he is in coma..?

YN: yes.. I just feel like he can feel me around him or can hear me... like I just don't know but I feel maybe by this he can get better.. tomorrow Dr.jin will come to check him.. let's hope for the best..

Taehyung: aah .. jimin-ah did u bring g that album with u?

Jimin: yes.. YN .. today u will see a different side of ur sleepy husband..

Jimin says with a mischievous smirk..

YN: woah and how's that?

Taehyung: We have brought out picture album where we have alot of his embarrassing pics * laughs mischievously *

               《 jungkook POV 》

I was having fun listening to their talks but suddenly the topic changed and it  turned into my biggest embarrassment.