Chapter 28

My next fight was with Nejire. I was prepared as ProSpector. She blasted a spiral of yellow energy at me, which I created a shield to block. There wasn't much power behind it, so I can tell she was just feeling out my energies. Trying to find my limit.

I extend the middle of my shield in a way that goes through her spiral of energy, and towards her. She gets hit, but quickly recovers. I toss a glowing ball of energy at her from my hand. She side steps it, but I control it to make it explode sending her flying to me.

I uppercut her, and then fly up to meet her. Kicking her away, and blasting where she'd land. It effectively takes a bit out of her.  She still gets back up though. "I can see you're tough, so I see no reason to hold back against you." She says as she fires a maximum power blast at me.

I still my hand out, and as it comes into contact with my hand, it just disappears. "What the-?" She says, as she passes out.

"Impressive move, but as you can tell, it wasn't enough. Your quirk converts stamina into those blast, but stamina is a life energy like mana, and I could easily manipulate that. Ever since AmpFibian, Buzzshock, Feedback, Chromastone, and Frankenstrike, learning how to control energy has been something I've mastered." I say.

It was true. Since I started getting aliens that used energy, I learned many ways to use my powers. I could even open portals if I needed to, however that took a lot out of me.

I then turned back human. "Tamaki, you want to fight?" I ask him, but from the look on his face, and the fact he was facing the wall, my guess is not. "I guess not. Oh well. I have a basic understanding of forms like Octo-power.

I leave to the dorms that were recently, put in place. I entered my room, and as expected, my Necrofriggian children were in there, waiting for me. I liked to call them Lil' Chills though. They all swarmed around me.

I sit on my bed, and start petting them. I turn into Ditto and pet each one with a ditto clone.

 I turn into Ditto and pet each one with a ditto clone

Most of them started purring once they were pet. Eventually, someone knocked on my door. I make a clone who walks over to it. "Deku. Come with me. I need to talk to you." Bakugou says.

I have all my clones come to me, leaving my children, all disappointed, but they quickly go to sleep. I turn into my human form, and walk with him to Ground Delta. He then starts speaking.

"Deku. This is the first time I got into a fight with some of the other extras at this school. I had beaten them easily. I was above everyone, especially you. Then somehow you got a quirk. No, not just a quirk. A thousand." He says before looking back at me.

"Then people started turning their attention to you for some dumb reason. I was obviously superior, but somehow you beat me. But from what I heard, when that squid guy showed up, I wasn't there long, but I was able to hear enough, to find out that watch is the only thing that makes you special." He says.

"So, come at me without that cheap toy of yours." He says to me. I smirk. Why not? He then rushes towards me.