Chapter 7

I was currently in a cell with Aizawa, Nezu, Detective Tsukauchi and someone else.

"Hello there. I don't think we're associated. What's your name?" Nezu asks. "Ten. Call me Ten." I say. They then look at me. "So ten, you're all of the vigilantes that have been seen throughout the past 2 years." Nezu asks.

"Most of them. Some however joined of their own accords and wore my symbol because of respect." I say. They jot that down before talking to me again. "Why did you become a vigilante?" They ask.

"Believe me, I wanted to be a hero, but for most of my life I was quirkless, and even when I asked a pro hero and my Icon, he said it was impossible for a quirkless person to be a hero. I had discovered my quirk 2 years prior to this. If he said yes that day, then I would be a hero." I say.

They all had a look on their faces that was best represented by shock. "So, what do you plan to do to me?" I ask.

"We were going to offer you a place at U.A." They say. "I already do. The general education department. I plan on getting into the hero course through the sports festival. However, now that I'm most vigilantes in the world, I guess that should make it more exciting. However, don't expect me to stop stopping crime. If there's something I can do to help, I'm doing it." I say.

"I expected that. So I got you this." Nezu says as he pulls out a hero license with my symbol on it. Wait, was he giving me a hero license?

"I guess I need to be in the hero course." I say. "Only if we were right with your age assumption. Somewhere in your teens." He says.

"You're right. This would be the year I go to high school, if I went to school." I say. He then sets me up with some paperwork.

"Also, I want to play chess. Now off with you humans." He says. I turn into Brainstorm and manage to best him in chess. After it was decided where I would stay, me and Nezu went to my business. We walk in and we go to the bottom floor.

Then as we walk in he looks around amazed. "Wow, how'd you make it?" He asks. "I made a little disruption in space time for this place to exist." I say as we walk to the motel. I then get there and feel Eri hug me.

"Hey there, Eri. Did you miss me?" I ask. "I thought you were dead! Don't ever do that again!" She says.

"Okay. On a brighter note, I'm a partial pro hero." I say. "You were caught, weren't you?" She asks. 

"To be fair, I wasn't going to out right attack the #1 hero." I say. After a while, we go back to the school, and news crowding the front of the school seems shocked to see me. They all crowd towards me.

Asking a lot of questions. I turn into xlr8 and cross into U.A. "Sorry! We can talk later, but I know you'll be in for a surprise." I say. We then go into the school. A lot of teachers try to attack me. To be fair, I'm not a student, and some people actually acknowledge me as a villain.

However, as xlr8, they couldn't hit me, and once Nezu explained, they stopped trying. I got to his office and slept on the couch as the one of the few casual aliens I had. Whampire. In the middle of the night I started sleeping on the ceiling, while trying my best not to wake up.

 In the middle of the night I started sleeping on the ceiling, while trying my best not to wake up

Once I do wake up, I turn into Pesky Dust. I then see all the students gathering at class 1A. I go to see what the commotion is.

I fly to the front, to see them checking out the competition for the sports festival. "Hey guys. Miss me?" I ask them as I turn into Water Hazard. "The vigilante?" One of the students asks.

"Technically that's a true statement. I am all of the original vigilantes, and now I'm here to become a pro-hero." I say, then walking away.

I then get to class, and things go about the same way as they should, except way more awkward. 2 weeks of training were given, and in one of my training session, I became Wildmutt and noticed someone watching.

 2 weeks of training were given, and in one of my training session, I became Wildmutt and noticed someone watching

I then pretend to keep training, before pouncing upon the intruder. I then turn into four arms and pick up said intruder. It was invisible girl.

 It was invisible girl

"Listen. As much as I understand staking out the competition, this is too far. Go home and do some training." I say. "Hey! I'm just making sure your not up to something! Even though you saved us, you lied to us." She says.

I sigh as put her down. I then turn into Chamalien. "Want me to make it up to you by helping you with your invisibility?" I ask. "Yes." She says.