Chapter 32

Today a news reporter had come to our class, named Taneo Tokuda, for some reason. Most likely to interview me and others for some bigger scoop, than just how we were adapting to dorm life, but I wouldn't call him out for it.

He took photos of us throughout the day. One being very close to the Ultimatrix. He also took a few of Eri and me.

One being while we were watching TV. Another while I was helping her train her quirk, and another when I was making her diner and she was peeking over the counter to see what I was making.

It didn't bother me, in fact, I'd like nothing more than the world to know Eri is under my protection, it's just that he seems to be after something. My guess, All Might's successor, Kirishima.

Eventually, I waited out on the porch, knowing he'd show up. Eventually, he did. "So, you're a reporter, and I'm one of the worlds most famous heroes. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why you came here. What do you want to know?" I ask him.

"Firstly, when did you start doing vigilante work?" He asks me. "When I was 12." I say.

"Why did you become a vigilante?" He asks me. "The world doesn't exactly believe in quirkless people, so when I did get a quirk, I decided that I couldn't be a hero if the world would be so black and white. I decided to be the grey area, and be the best vigilante known to man." I say.

"During the fight with All for One, a giant flying ship came in, and a squid like being, which has been called Vilgax showed up. Is he an alien?" He asks me. "Yes, and there are a lot more aliens than just him. All my transformations are of aliens... except nanomech." I say.

"That'll be noted, though I'm not sure how the public will react when they hear that." He says. "But you also want to know about All Might, right?" I ask him.

"Well, not entirely about All Might, but his successor." He says. "I know him. I could tell you, but you probably shouldn't tell the press." I say.

"Believe me, with your story of aliens being real, I should be able to pass off the story I came here for. Besides, I wouldn't want to debunk something my idol is trying his best to keep secret." He says.

"It's Kirishima. Have fun with your interview. I have other things to do." I say. "Oh, and before you go. I'll just let you know I may also be writing an article on whether you should be the 1# Hero." He says, as he walks inside.

One week later...

Today, I picked up a news paper, and on it was the story of how aliens are real. It was front page news, but not far behind was an article on whether or not I should be the #1 hero. "Tokuda, you really are a good man." I say, as I walk back home to Eri, who was also mentioned in the news as my adopted daughter.