Chapter 8

Today was the day. Today was the day I won the U.A. Sports festival and become a professional hero. I was glad this day had finally come. I walked out, to the podium, many heroes were in the crowd.

All of them here for 2 reasons. To see the future pro's, and to watch me. I was a vigilante with multiple quirks. Everyone had their eyes on me. Most notable, was Kirishima. He had a hardening quirk, but he also has strength that shouldn't be possible without another.

He was the most cautious about me when it came to students. He was always careful in his approach and conversations. Once we get there, Bakugou is asked to go to the podium. His speech was just, "I'm gonna win."

Like I expected, everyone booed him. "Now ladies and gentlemen, I have another person who is going to give a speech. It is indeed a special day, because at this U.A. Sports Festival, we have the vigilante with seemingly infinite quirks, we have Ten!" He says.

I then zoom up to the podium as Fasttrack. "Hello everyone. I'm Ten. The vigilante, but I believe I'll be a pro if I do succeed and win the festival today. I for the sake of this festival want to say I believe in everyone here. Everyone has a chance to become a hero." I say. I then jump down, and rush into the crowd.

Then the events are decided. A race as the first event. I was starting out as Jetray.

 I was starting out as Jetray

Why? He's the fastest.

I hear the alarm go off and immediately rush forward, but am quickly blocked by giant robots. I turn into Way Big and knock down the 0-pointers.

I push past them and am then at a canyon, which I easily jump over

I push past them and am then at a canyon, which I easily jump over. I then during the final stretch slam my foot down into the mine field.

I then turn into Fasttrack and rush through the gate. "It appears Ten comes in first place. Leaving most of the obstacles demolished." Present Mic yells. I sit their, waiting, before deciding to help people before the second match started.

I became xlr8 and went to Hosu looking for Stain. I run past an alley, seeing the man covered in blades, ready to attack Ingenium, so I zoom by, kicking him in the face, and knocking him out cold.

I then zoom back to the arena. No one noticed I was gone, probably thought I was going to get something to eat. Then the next battle is decided as a cavalry battle. Teams of at least 2 must stack onto each other. I look for someone to work with me. Only one person though. Then, I found the perfect person to join my team.

"Echo Echo!" I say. I then press down on my chest. "Ultimate, Echo Echo!" I then have the person I chose, Jiro, hops on my back. I then have her plug her earphone jacks into me. Once the round starts, everyone rushes our way. I make one drone come out of my arm and blast upwards to not hurt the other contestants.

Oh was I wrong in my calculations. The blast destroyed basically all glass in the arena, and then some. If the glass wasn't broken in the car, then the alarm was going off. I even felt bothered by the sound, and I'm made of it.

"Change of plans so we don't get sued." I say. She unplugs her earphone jacks as I turn into Terraspin.

 She unplugs her earphone jacks as I turn into Terraspin

I then fly into the air.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, it seems Ten's raw power has gotten most if not all teams to give up on his points. Who did he call that guy again?" Present Mic asksed.

"Echo Echo. But in this case, Ultimate Echo Echo. In addition to his almost unlimited amount of quirks, he also has an enhancement to each of his quirks. So far, I've only seen 2." He says. Maybe I'll show one more ultimate off for them. I fly into an empty space as I grab Jiro and turn into Waybig.

I then slam on the symbol again, as I grow even larger. "ULTIMATE WAYBIG!!!" I yell.

Everyone looks shocked as I now filled a large majority of the stadium

Everyone looks shocked as I now filled a large majority of the stadium. "Look at that! He's gigantic!" Present Mic says. "Well, I couldn't help but hear you talking about my ultimate forms. So I brought one out. I'm not sure about my size, but I'd say 500 feet." I say. I just stand there until the match ends.

I then shrink back down and get ready to approach the final, and maybe most challenging part of the U.A. Sports festival, and I know who I'm going to meet in the end, but I'm not sure I'm ready.

I guess I'm going to settle my old fear of you huh...

Katsuki.