My Beautiful Butterfly

7:45 pm

Staring at himself in front of the wall mirror, Gun surveyed his outfit. Tay had DM'd (direct messaged) him in his Line, saying urgently that there was a slight change of plan. It seems that the destination he has chosen has a special rule for all birthday people.

A party theme.

Tay had called Off for party theme suggestions, but some of his ideas were dull. Later, Gun texted Tay that he should do a K-pop theme. And he figured he would wear an outfit quite similar to the fashion tastes of one particular boy group. Now, surveying himself from his reflection in the mirror, he couldn't admit it but he looked pretty good in a black wave bucket hat, black layered T-shirt, Prussian blue skinny jeans, and a pair of silver feather earrings.

Satisfied, he walked out of the room towards the living room where his darling Hyung had fallen asleep while he was waiting for Gun. He stood in front of his sleeping prince's figure and he crouched so that he was level with him.

👆Gun standing in front of his Sleeping Prince, P'Off

👆Gun standing in front of his Sleeping Prince, P'Off. 👆

👆Gun crouching so that his head is level with his tall, sleeping prince

👆Gun crouching so that his head is level with his tall, sleeping prince.🖤👆

Slowly but surely, he leaned his head towards Off's ear. Counting down from three, he shouted in his ear...

"HYUNG!"

Off immediately sat up as if he had received an electric shock, he turned to Gun with a daze, who, giggled at his reaction, and said: "Finally you're done, let's go." Holding onto Gun's wrist, he pulled him towards the door, but Gun didn't budge. Off turned around, "What is it?"

Gun folded his arms, "No way I'm letting you come with me in that." He pointed at Off's clothes. Then Off found himself being dragged to their bedroom by a determined Gun whose face clearly shows a 'Your-private-stylist's-gonna-make-you-look-much-better' expression.

Off was then ordered to strip off all his clothes -("In front of you?!" "Just zip up and do it!")- and Gun immediately started dressing him up in a faded sky-blue T-shirt, a denim trucker jacket, slim-fit cutoff jeans and a pair of tiny cross earrings.

Gun smiled, satisfied by his mix-matched creation, "Look at yourself, P'." Off sighed, although he looked kinda good, but TBH it is just not his style. Gun tapped his index fingers together, "I just think you look way cooler if you're in a different fashion style, I for" Off pressed his lips with Gun's plump ones, he stood rooted to the spot, his heart warm. After a while, Off parted from the kiss and said, softly: "It's lovely, little butterfly."

Gun was flushed red. Off chuckled and went downstairs to his car to start it, "Come on Shorty! Let's go." Gun cleared all thoughts of his boyfriend kissing him and got in the car, as they backed out, the short boy stared out at the starless sky through the window. Making sure Off is focusing on driving, he did what every child would do with the stars. His palms together, he wished silently.

"Angel of the Wishing Stars, if you're there, please consider my wish. I wish..."