Mic Drop🎤🎶

Gun felt his body being shaken.

He opened his eyes at his boyfriend, who had been shaking him and stopped immediately.

"Are you alright?" He asked, his tone hinting with concern.

Gun didn't answer, his mind still lingering around the dream of his boyfriend pushing him towards hell's hole. Now, roughly awaken, he stared into those warm but worried eyes, part of him wanted to tell everything about his dream. But the other tells him that the man will probably think he's mentally crazy if he tells the truth about his condition.

"Are you alright, Gun?" Off asked again, interrupting his train of decisions. "Do you want me to turn around?" At this, Gun shook his head fervently and pouted, saying: "No. I don't wanna miss out on the fun. I wanna party."

Off let out a chuckle as he thought: 'A party lover like him just won't allow the opportunity to fly.'

Off stopped his car in front of the entrance, telling Gun to go in first while he found a place to park the car. Gun was about to open the car door when Off reached out his hand and blocked Gun from getting out.

"You forgot something," said Off. Gun looked confused for a while, but when he understood, he smiled, "Not in public, Off." The older pouted as the younger got out of the car, closing the door behind him. Off was about to drive off when Gun knocked on his side of the window.

"What is it?" Off said in an exasperated sigh after he rolled down the window.

"You aren't angry at me, are you?" asked Gun, his lips formed into a sad pout. He leaned against the frame of the car window and tilted his head sideways, showing his puppy eyes.

"How can I stay mad at that beautiful face?" The older softly pinched the younger's cheek.

"How about a small kiss? Just one." Without waiting for an answer, Off leaned in and pecked a tiny one on the younger's glossy lips. Gun giggled and waved at him before stepping into Winter Polca.

*

A rush of cold air blew through his face when he arrived at the end of the tunnel-like opening. The inside of his friend's club was filled with the sounds of loud music blasting through the speakers. Gun looked as if he was about to die, he had to get out of here before-

"Hey, ATP!" Gun heard someone calling his name, then someone's arm draped around his neck. It was his friends, New and Fiat.

New's free hand is holding a glass of something alcoholic, and his expression says that he's glad to see his introverted friend at a party this crowded. "Ay, Gun. Glad you could make it. Where's Off?"

"He just went t-"

"I'm here." Gun's sentence was interrupted by Off, who had appeared behind them like a ghost. His tall boyfriend pulled Gun away from New's grasp and wrapped his arm around his shoulders protectively. "Uh oh, someone's jealous~" New sing-songed.

"Oh, shut up, " the older replied. 

New stuck his tongue out playfully at Off and managed to pull Gun away from Off's grasp and led him to the soft couches that surround the dance floor and the mini platformed stage. New plopped Gun down and tossed him a soda can, which the younger caught it, then stared at his friend in confusion. New noticed it and replied casually: "Come on kiddo. You do know that you have a very low alcohol tolerance. One sip, and you're a drunken goner." 

"I'm NOT a kid. I'm 20 years old, not 17, New Thitipoom." 

"You're still a kid to me, Gun. P'Off trusted me into stirring you away from what he called as 'bad stuff'." New took a long swig from his beer glass. "Besides, he'll kill me if you drink." 

Gun put down the unopened soda can on the table and folded his arms in pouting anger.

"Hyung is such a party spoiler. And now you're ruining the fun too? I just want to have fun with everyone else. What's the point of coming to a party if I couldn't blend in with the others?"

He heard New sigh, and, to his immense hidden delight, a small glass of whiskey is passed towards him. Gun took it and sweetly thanked his friend, who just shook his head and rolled his eyes, "If Off hears about this, I'm telling him that it's your insistency." Gun stuck his tongue out playfully at his best friend. But before he could take a sip, the music stopped.

"Welcome, everybody!"

Gun saw Fiat's fiancé, Oaujun, on the stage with a microphone held near his mouth: 

"How are you guys? As you know, our brotherly friend, Tay Tawan here, who had kindly and practically begged me and my baby to be here as the emcee, is turning in his thirties soon when the clock strikes midnight. But before we get started with the special upcoming performances. Let's give it up for the birthday man, TAY TAWAN!"

Applauses, shouts and wolf whistles erupted from the crowd as someone pushed the man forward to the front of the stage. Fiat then took the mic from Oaujun to direct the birthday song:  

"Here we go! A five, a six. A five, six, seven, EIGHT! 

Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, 

Sarang ha neun Tay Tawan-shi, 

Saaaaaaeng~ iiiiiil~ chuuuuuuuk haaaaa haaaam niiiii daaaaaaaaaaa!!!

(Happy birthday to you. 

Happy birthday to you. 

Happy birthday our dear Tay!! 

Happy birthday to you!!!)"

The sound of celebrating erupted as Tay blushed with embarrassment. As it subdued, Fiat announced: "Alright people, prepare to be amazed by our performance. Enjoy, everyone." The people clapped as hard as they are excited to see what was in store, some knew that the two Seoul-obsessed men were dancing machines, but were excited to watch the performance just the same.

The song 'Mic Drop' by Bangtan Sonyeondan(BTS) began to play:

(Fiat is standing where Mochi Jimin stood. Oaujun standing at J-Hope's place. The backup dancers are standing where Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, Suga and Taehyung stood. Recommended: Listen to the song whilst you're reading >//<)

Author's Note: My Ult bias is Min Suga.

Sorry, my ideas have been flushed downwards, my brain in the year 2023 is not working that much properly anymore. So you may scroll to the next chapter. Thank you!