63.

song: tomorrow never came by lana del rey
play when you see the **

"A road-trip?" I ask Harry as I slide my sunglasses on top of my head, pulling my hair out of my face letting the warm sun hit my skin.

He quickly puts the car in reverse, not checking at all behind him before speeding out of the driveway and onto the main road. The wind immediately flew through my hair, making fly behind me. It was a beautiful sunny day, and it honestly felt nice being back here with Harry. It felt like the beginning of our relationship, just carelessly driving down a road and letting the world pass by us. It was nice, and I felt happier than I have in weeks.

"That's what I said, isn't it?" He says, small smirk playing on his lips as he keeps one hand on the wheel and one on the gear stick.

"Where are we going?" I ask, ignoring his snarky remark and just cutting to the chase.

"It's a surprise, Liv." He says, a smile coming up on his lips. I couldn't help but feel a bit of a turn in my stomach at the use of my nickname, nostalgia washing over me.

I was quite surprised things weren't awkward because of everything that happened last night. I was expecting some unbearable tension between us, but instead things were flowing quite naturally. I was very impatient to hear what Harry had to say, and I was expecting a good explanation. But, it was nice just driving with him and not having to worry about anything at the moment.

"So..." I say, trying to start some conversation. I wasn't sure what to talk about. Should I ask him what he wants to tell me? Should I get him to start explaining himself?

"So..." He echos back at me, continuing to drive through the little beach town. He kept his eyes on the road ahead, speeding past all the gift shops and tourists.

"How's Victoria?" I say, quickly cutting the ice. I didn't want to sugar coat anything, I want to know exactly what happened and why he did what he did. We don't need small talk or anything to hide the truth from us.

He immediately tenses up at my question, his fingers gripping the steering wheel a bit harder. I watched as his shoulders went up a little bit as he took in a deep breath, clearly not expecting my bluntness. He cleared his throat and pushed his hair back with his hand, clearly stalling from answering the question. I tore my eyes away from him and looked out the window as I waited for him to gather his words together. I know this isn't going to be easy for either one of us, but I'm ready to know.

"Olivia, I..." He says, starting to say something but his words trialing off at the end of the sentence. I furrow my brows and cock my head to the side, not knowing why he wasn't continuing.

He sucks in a deep breath, his fingers fidgeting a bit on the steering wheel. He keeps his hard stare at the road ahead of us, but by his body language you could clearly tell he was nervous. He seemed as if he didn't know what to say, or how to start. I wanted to tell him that I won't get upset, but I don't know if I can promise that.

"Harry I—"

"Can we just wait until we get to where I'm taking you?" He says, glancing at me for a second before looking back at the road.

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a bit of relief when he said that. I thought I wanted to know right now, but considering how nervous and tense he got maybe it would be better if we waited until we got to where we were going. That way if we end up arguing, or something goes wrong we won't be stuck in a car together.

"Ok." I answer simply, tearing my eyes away from him and looking out the window. "Can you at least give me a hint to where we are going?" I ask him curiously.