Chapter 23: Sword Dance of Slayer and Knight

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- October 17, 2024 - 61st Floor - Selmberg -

The virtual sun radiated over the 61st floor of Aincrad, home to many high-level clearers in the Knights of the Blood Oath. Especially to a second in command of the KOB. The assault team had reached the 74th floor, almost 3/4 of the way to the top. Every clearer had joined a guild due to the difficulties of the floor increasing. Well almost everyone, the armored beater still roams the frontlines as a solo player.

Currently, the lightning flash was in her house in the bathtub. She always enjoys being in the tub as it relaxes her mind and body. But today she was reading a new set of rules given to higher-ups in the guild.

Asuna: *Reading* Upper rank must attend two training courses during the week or face consequences.

She sighed as this rule was one she could not avoid. She threw the book away from the bath and let herself sink back into the water.

Times like these always made her appreciate her armored friend and the liberty she had when partying with him

Times like these always made her appreciate her armored friend and the liberty she had when partying with him. She could do whatever she wanted whenever she wanted without question. But all she really wanted was to do whatever he was doing, to be by his side and fight with him, not for him.

 But all she really wanted was to do whatever he was doing, to be by his side and fight with him, not for him

She looks back over to her uniform and the sword attached to the hip. A present given to her to protect herself on the frontlines. Her previous swords never matched her speed or strength which always ended with them breaking in the heat of battle. This one however, never failed her so far. She lets herself sink into the tub fully as her thoughts were the only thing she heard.