Untold Tales of Aincrad - 2

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[The Broker]

- December 11, 2022 - 2nd Floor - Urbus -

As the sun rises over the second floor of Aincrad, its rays paint the sky in a palette of warm hues, casting a golden glow over the landscape

As the sun rises over the second floor of Aincrad, its rays paint the sky in a palette of warm hues, casting a golden glow over the landscape. In the northern half, the table-topped mountains stand majestically, their peaks catching the first light of day.

Asuna's eyes fluttered open, the soft morning light filtering through the window of the inn room. She lay for a moment, the simple yet cozy furnishings, the warm sunlight dappling the wooden floor, and the faint sound of birds chirping outside.

Stretching languidly, Asuna sat up, her gaze wandering to the small table by the window where a vase of wildflowers greeted her with their vibrant colors. The room was filled with the scent of fresh pine, a reminder of the natural beauty of the floor's landscape. Throwing back the covers, Asuna swung her legs over the edge of the bed, her bare feet meeting the cool wooden floor.

Asuna: ...Let's get this day started.

- TimeSkip -

Walking down the steps to the first floor of the inn as she adjusted her hood, she saw the armored swordsman waiting by the door, closing his menu as he turned toward her.

Asuna: Good morning. What do we have planned for today?

Ares: Morning, we'll be mapping out the rest of the dungeon we found yesterday.

Asuna: Are you expecting to find the boss room?

Ares: Considering how it took nearly a month to find the first room, the chances of us finding it are low. Do you have your camping gear ready? In case the dungeon is longer than expected.

Asuna: Yep, all set.

He nodded and she followed as he exited the inn. They walked through the streets of Urbus, mostly filled with NPC as a majority of people were still too scared of leaving the safety of the first floor. However, there were a couple of front-line warriors scattered throughout the streets, every single one of them giving the armored swordsman beside her the stink eye, not even trying to hide it. But that's what he gets for painting a target on his back.