• 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 •

Posted On: 03-27-21 [7pm PST]
Author's Note:
Hi hi hi! If you're reading this, thanks for giving this fic a shot and actually going to this chapter hehe. I've included my own original fanarts on this chapter, so I hope you like that. I'm sorry in advance for putting a watermark on my drawings!! I know I'm not a big account or anything, but I've had a fair share with people stealing my artwork in the past :( I think I'll discuss my upload schedule on the next chapter!
ANYWAYS, THANK YOU FOR READING & ENJOY!!

———————————————————————

Y/N's POV

"I take it that you guys know each other already?" Iwaizumi said.
He got Oikawa to sit right behind me since that was the only seat left that was in close proximity.
Oikawa rested his arms on the desk and laid his head.
He pretended to sleep and not hear Iwaizumi, when the unexpected happen.
"HEY IM TALKING TO YOU YANNO?!" Iwaizumi had smacked Oikawa's head with a binder.
"OUCH!" He grunted.
Which made me laugh....a lot.

"We met at the lot this morning" I answered.
It was obvious that Oikawa had no means on telling the whole story to Iwaizumi so I did.
I told the story from start to finish and he couldn't stop himself from laughing so hard.
"Forgive my friend over here, he's not used to girls disliking him ever" Iwaizumi scoffed, glancing at his friend who's now fully disengaged from the conversation.
He didn't hear what Iwaizumi said since he had this earbuds on blast.
Again,
Asshole.

Class dragged the time like a heavy boulder but lunch break finally rung.
I rushed to get my stuff in my bag so I could get going.
I don't really know my way around the campus yet and it'd be best for me to find my own table since I'd be by myself.
"Ready to go?" Iwaizumi swung his backpack on one shoulder and stood by my desk.
"Uhm?? OH NO, no no no no no" his asshole of a friend was an inch away from throwing a toddler tantrum.
But, I can't blame him.
I knocked him down on the first day of his senior year.
I probably ruined his day just as much as he ruined mine.

"It's okay Iwaizumi. I need to go see my academic counselor anyways" I gave him a smile and I could tell he's hesitant to leave me by myself.
"Are you sure? Then let us take you there then. I'm sure you're not familiar around here anyways"
"OH NOPE, this is not an 'us' YOU, Iwa, can do that. I'm going to eat" Oikawa walked out of the classroom and headed to the cafeteria.
Iwaizumi grunted but didn't stop him.
So, we proceeded to walk.
Great..

"LISTEN! You don't have to-"
"Let me guess, you weren't really going to the office right?" He said catching me on a lie.
In my defense, I lied with good intentions.
I didn't know what to tell him so I just nodded while we headed over to our lockers.
"Don't stress about him, he'll come around" he said helping me shove my history and math books in.
"How did you guys even become friends? You two seems so different.."
He took my bag off my shoulder and carried it  before answering me.
How is he this nice?!

"Well, Oikawa and I are childhood bestfriends. Our parents signed us up in volleyball at the age of 4" he smiled.
He didn't look at my direction but kept walking to the volleyball bleachers.
"We were always the youngest in our section team so that's where it all started"
We sat down on the bleachers overlooking the volleyball gym.
He slid his hand in one of his pockets as we settled down and took his phone out.
"I present you mini me and mini Tooru placing second after losing our very first volleyball tournament" he handed my his phone as he laughed at the memory of it.
I'm guessing that's Oikawa's first name.
The screen lit up and an image of a spikey haired boy smiling ear to ear with a silver medal around his neck.
Meanwhile... next to him, is a boy with wispier hair and skin more fair than his, is holding a ball with teary eyes.