• 𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚎 •

Posted On: 04-11-2021 [ 6:25 PM PST]
Author's Note:
Hello!!! How are ya'll doin? If you're coming from my TSUKI fic then you already know that I'm in the process of making a kuroken fic hihi. Regards to that, I'll be uploading it as soon as I finish 5 chapters so I can get into rhythm with it and all that :3 AS FOR THIS FIC, I already have two other chapters ready to go up maybe Wednesday or Thursday :p but for now, here's chapter four! LMK WHAT YOU THINK!
AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU FOR READING & ENJOY <3<3<3<3<3

—————————————————————————

IWAIZUMI'S POV

"I wonder where Y/N is right now.. I haven't seen her since our last class. Weird." I said while I walked side by side with Oikawa down the halls.
I can tell he wasn't paying attention to me, even though he begged to spend lunch break together, asshole.
"HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING!" I yelled smacking his head back to reality.
"OW! I hear you, I just don't give two shits" he snaps back at me.
While we were ripping eachother's head off, Y/N showed up.
"Hey" she said giving me a gentle smile.
"Wanna eat with Oikawa and I?"
"Oh, uh no thanks I'm good.. um-" she stuttered but was briefly talked over by Oikawa.
"Oh please, don't act weird. I just kissed you to keep your annoying ex off our asses last night"
They KISSED?!

"You TWO KISSED?! B-but I thought you hated each other?!?" I said in shock.
Y/N went to explain the whole thing that unraveled at last night's game.
And how she dated one of the Miya twins.
"Woah.. and you just kissed her? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS!" I accidentally blurted out.
I always scold Oikawa for easily getting himself in situations like this with a lot of girls, but I wasn't being mindful about how Y/N felt.
"W-wait! I didn't mean it like that, Y/N I'm sorry" I tried stopping her but she just walked off.
"No, not your fault haha.. I just need to work on some homework"

"Look what you did" Oikawa says sarcastically blaming it on me.
Ugh I'm so dumb.
I spent the rest of my day with Oikawa and went to practice without seeing Y/N.
I'm kinda worried if I really did offend her.
"IWA SNAP OUT OF IT" Oikawa yelled at me throwing a volleyball at the back of my head.
This is us.
Always, bantering.
I still have no idea how we ended up playing on the same team.
"Don't worry, I'm not interested in hitting on your crush" he smirks at me.
"Shut the hell up with the nonesense!" I denied wholeheartedly.
It's true, I don't feel like one month of knowing someone will get me to like them intimately.

"If you're not interested... be careful and don't lead her on" I warned him.
The rest of the team had already left and we're alone cleaning up.
"Please, you know she's not my type at all... I just did what I had to do to piss Atsumu off" he snickered.
We mopped the floors and he rambled about how he's still into his ex, and that he's still determined to get her back.
But that's the exact reason why Oikawa is the way he is now.
He doesn't put much thought into kissing a girl or sleeping with them, because at the end of the day all he wants is to get Naomi Yamamoto's attention.

Oikawa and I were almost ready to leave when suddenly I got a notification on my phone.
It's Y/N
"You up for a friday movie night?"
I was so surprised and relieved by her text.
I didn't think she was alright after I had just called her one of Oikawa's girls.
It was almost impossible to hide my happiness and the change of emotions but I kept my composure straight and dropped Oikawa off his place.
Soon after I drove to Y/N's place.