• 𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝•

Posted On: 04-22-2021 [6:25 pm PST]
Author's Note:
Hey besties!! Sorry for taking FIVE FRICKIN DAYS TO UPLOAD THIS T^T it's a pretty short chapter, but I promise to write better for the next one. I'm already halfway done with the next chapter so yea. ALSO, if u saw on my wall, my car got stolen this morning, but thankfully it had a tracker on it and I got it back. But they TOOK MY STEREO :( ANYWAYS, I'm still working on changing the cover for this fic cus I HATE IT SO MUCH UGH.
AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU FOR READING & ENJOY ILY <3<3<3

——————————————————————

Y/N's POV

"So you down?"
"WHAT?! No! What the fuck!" I raised my voice in annoyance.
It's Monday today and I had missed school cus I wasn't feeling well.
But according to my parents, Oikawa is waiting for me outside to check up on me.
Little did they know that he just came by to make a stupid little deal with me.
"No, I'm not gonna be your fake girlfriend" I clarified myself.
"Are you saying no because you want to be my REAL girlfriend or.."
"No. I'm saying NO, because I don't want to be your girlfriend, real or not" I argued.
I don't know if I'm coming down with a flu or Oikawa is just pissing me off, but my head hurts.

I slowly walked off and back inside my house when he stopped me and got a hold of my arm.
"Okay, okay wait!!! Just. At least think about it for a sec. don't turn me down just yet. Cool?" He said with a more gentler tone in his voice.
I complied since I knew he wasn't going to stop asking anyways.
He left right after that and I went straight back to my room.
'Fake girlfriend'?
The thought of it never left my mind.

I only ever hear those things in movies and books.
Not really one in real life.
Plus, they never turn out well in the end.
They either both fall in love or it becomes one-sided..
But..would that even happen with Oikawa and I?
We practically hate eachother anyways.

My mind was restless.
And as much as I wanna spend my day resting and getting better, it was impossible.
I needed some good advice on this.
I need Iwa.
I picked my phone up from my nightstand and called him on FaceTime right away.
Besides, school is over and their practice is obviously done if Oikawa had the time to bug me today.

"Hello? What's Up?" Iwa picked up.
He was laying in his bed with bare shoulders and dampened hair.
He must've just gotten out of the shower.
"Hey, are you busy? I've got some things on my mind" I responded.
He held up his phone over his face with one hand and dried his hair with a towel with the other.
"No, you're good, what's bothering you?"
"It's Oikawa.. he wants to fake date..?" I said hesitantly.
In which Iwaizumi seemed to have dropped his phone on his face and I hear him grunt in slight pain.
"Iwa? Are you good??"
"Yea..ouch, I'm fine I just dropped my phone.. Anyways, did you say yes?" He asked rubbing one side of his face.
I shook me head no.
"But...He didn't really take no for an answer just yet.. he said to think about it." I added.
I watched him roll his eyes after hearing what I said.
But I waited for him to say something back.

"Well...I mean, do you want to be in on it?" He asked.
I was trying to make sense of his expression, but I wasn't very successful with that.
"Should I? I mean, he said it might also benefit me... Atsumu could see us or something and leave me alone?" I said uncertainty was taking over me.
"Well.. I don't know, that's up to you. You sound like you've made your mind up already anyways." He said bluntly.
I guess he's not wrong..
Part of me feels like it's a good option..
After all, it's just going to be acting when Atsumu or Oikawa's girlfriend is around.
Iwa and I kept the call short, since I still wanted to take time and rest.
I guess I'll leave this issue up for the next day.

——

I woke up the next morning feeling far better than before so I decided to go to school today.
It's the middle of October and the temperature is gradually getting ready for winter.
As I exit out of my front door to get to my driveway, someone uninvited pulled up on the curb.
"Get in, baby" Oikawa rolled his window down and a smirk was plastered on his face.
"What the-"
"Oh c'mon, I was at Iwa's place when you FaceTimed him. So I know you're up for it. So get in, our relationship starts bright and early today" He walked out and opened the passenger side for me.
I grunted and walked over to him, but before I got in the car, I reminded him, "fake. Relationship" I rolled my eyes.
I can't believe Iwaizumi didn't tell me he was with this guy when I called him yesterday.

We drove in silent while I turned my head out the window.
I wasn't expecting to deal with him this early in the day.
I had both my hands interlocked together resting on my lap when I suddenly felt his on top of mine.
"Uh- can you not?? Keep both of your hands on the steering wheel please!" I swatted his right hand away from me, which only made him give a mocking chuckle.
"Well, if we want this to be believable, we gotta get into character and warm up before we get to school...baby" he smirked at me before looking back at the road.
I swear, his obnoxiousness is THROUGH the roof.

We got to the school parking lot and as I was unbuckling my seatbelt he stopped me.
"One more thing, stop calling me by my last name... remember, you're dating me now. So call me Tooru" he said emphasizing on the word "dating".
He got out of the car first and insisted I wait till he opens the car for me.
He grabbed my bag for me and held my right hand with his left.
As expected, whispers swarmed the halls from fan girls and occasionally guys that we pass by.
I felt suffocated from all this.
I didn't expect it be this overwhelming to be dating Aoba Johsai's volleyball star.
Which I should've, considering I dated Atsumu.

Oikawa walked me to my locker and to our surprise, Iwa wasn't around.
I guess he got to our homeroom before us.
My mind was wandering off looking for Iwa, when all of a sudden I found my back pressed against the lockers,
Oikawa's face was in,y inches away from mine and I can feel all the stares surround us.
Shit. His ex must be around then.
I wasn't planning on putting a show for the whole school, but I guess we're doing this.
I wrapped arms around Oikawa's neck and closed my eyes.

My heart was almost beating out of my chest, until I felt his lips pressed against mine.
His lips felt softer this time compared to the first time he kissed me.
I wasn't sure where time went but I felt myself kissing him back, and let his tongue find mine.
My whole body was shaking from the atmosphere we've created but he cupped one side of my face and it felt like a spell.
I played with his hair a little, as if we aren't just making out inside of our highschool hallway.
Our kiss intensified until the late bell rung us back to reality, and it startled both of us.
I pushed him off me and wiped my lips, when I realized Iwaizumi in the crowded hallway.
He was just staring right at us emotionless.
I felt awkward. A little guilty almost.
I know I've kissed him just days ago, but neither of this meant anything.
I still couldn't help, but feel guilty.

"Good morning Iwa!" I smiled.
He smiled back as he opened his locker.
"Man, you guys seem to be enjoying this" he said mockingly, side eyeing Oikawa.
"Yamamoto's friends were around, so I thought we put a show on for them" Oikawa scoffed at the thought of it.
Yamamoto.
That must be his ex's last name.
"Wait. You meant to tell me, she wasn't even around?!? And we did all that for nothing?!?" I raged at him while Iwa stayed silent and took some books out of his locker.
"Oh please, it was a fun little warm up. Trust me, you'll know when she's around" he locked his fingers with mine and we walked off without even waiting for Iwaizumi.
"Later!" He yelled at Iwa.

And so it begins..

My entanglement....

With Tooru Oikawa.