Gingerbread House (OsaSuna)

Suna was standing beside the table while looking through his phone while Osamu took out the ingredients they needed to make gingerbread houses. The kitchenwares were all placed on the table, and Suna raised his head to look at what Osamu had set up.

"You know it's easier if we just went with a gingerbread house kit," Suna said as he keeps his phone in his pocket. Osamu shook his head and started to roll the gingerbread dough onto the parchment.

"What's the fun in that?" Osamu asks as he gives Suna a wooden rolling pin for him to do the same as him.

"It's less work. Less work equates to more fun," Suna says as he rolls the pin on the dough, eyeing Osamu from time to time to check if he was doing things right.

"You're so lazy," Osamu says and shakes his head while Suna just shrugged. They continued to flatten the dough, and when they were done, Osamu reached for the pastry cutters and gave Suna one.

Suna stared at it and waited for Osamu's instructions, "teach me," he said when Osamu proceeded to cut his dough without saying anything to him.

"Just cut squares and a house shape," Osamu answered as he continued to cut the dough.

Suna rolled his eyes and leaned on the table, "I'm trying to make this romantic, you dumbass. You're supposed to hug me from behind, hold my hand, and guide me in cutting the goddamn dough,"

Osamu sighs and stops what he's doing to stand behind Suna. The latter grinned and stood straight while Osamu took his hand that held the pastry cutter.

"Your posture is horrible. I can see the dough even though you're taller." Osamu comments as he guides Suna's hand in cutting the dough.

"Oh, so romantic, Miya," Suna says and rolls his eyes. Osamu replied by kissing his neck then proceeding to guide Suna's hand.

Osamu kissed Suna's cheek once they were done before moving to his dough to finish cutting it. He then removed the dough scraps, and Suna followed, removing his lazily while Osamu removed his carefully.

They proceeded to place the cut doughs on the tray before putting the tray in the oven. Osamu then took out the icing and decorative candies they bought from the store. He placed them on the table while Suna watched, eyes focused on how Osamu's muscles would flex whenever he reaches for something or brings out a piece of equipment.

"Come here," Osamu says, and Suna obliges without complaint. He stood in front of Osamu and was handed an electric mixer. "I'll teach you how to make the icing,"

"Aren't you just gonna use this?" Suna asks and raises the electric mixer. Osamu nodded before putting the icing in a mixing bowl.

"Hold one bowl with one hand and use the mixer to turn the icing fluffy," Osamu instructs and holds both Suna's hand to guide him. The latter shrugs and lets Osamu guide his hand.

Sometimes Osamu's hand would leave and reach for sugar and vanilla extract, adding them as Suna mixes the icing. Once the icing was fluffy enough, Osamu turns off the mixer and scoops some with his index and middle finger.

"Taste it," Osamu says and moves his fingers towards Suna's mouth. The latter opens his mouth and waits for Osamu to put his fingers in.

Osamu puts his fingers in Suna's mouth and presses on the flat of his tongue, earning a suspicious glare from the former. Osamu just chuckles and wraps his free arm around Suna's waist, pulling him closer to his chest.

"Taste good?" Osamu asks while pressing on Suna's tongue and pushing his fingers deeper into his throat.

Suna lets Osamu do as he pleases and nods as an answer to Osamu's question. Osamu's finger was enjoying Suna's mouth when the oven rang, and he lets go of Suna, taking a towel to casually wipe his fingers and putting on oven mitts while Suna wipes the drool on his chin.