→ thirteen

"you're such an idiot

"you're such an idiot. who forgets to get their assignments after being sick?"

the brunette spun to face her friends with a lopsided grin and two fingers pointed at herself. "this idiot!"

soobin and seungmin rolled their eyes and felix was staring to the left, his thoughts moving slowly as he pieced their position together.

suddenly, the australian gasped and reached out to grab the person closest to him (seungmin and his poor shoulders). "dude—"

"holy crap guys, do you know where we are?" the trio looked around. "no?"

"we're in the gymnasium!" the blond shouted before lowering his voice to a nervous hush. hyerim glanced around the room, shrugging a few seconds later. "so?"

"so it's thursday and that means the hockey team has practice right now!"

and then soobin was also panicking. "fuck, fuck, fuck, like, the whole hockey team?" hyerim stared at her friends, trying and failing to understand why they were freaking out. "dudes, we saw them earlier and they were nice?"

"we only saw the 5 popular most popular ones," the boy with pale blue hair exclaimed, his hands quickly shooting up to push the others forward. "i don't want to run into the rest of them."

the girl scoffed but nodded and looped her arms through the others. "fine, okay. you guys can go ahead and seungmin and i will walk like normal people."

"thank you bestie." the two boys sped forward, one avoiding a certain pink-haired senior while the other avoided people in general.

the boys waited by the door for about a minute before the door creaked open, revealing a confused seungmin. felix pushed himself off the wall and glanced behind the chocolate-haired boy in an attempt to spot their friend. "where's hyerim?"

the younger shrugged and ruffled out his fluffy locks. "mmhm? she wanted to wave at the hockey captain, i think." a short silence passed over the group at the eldest rubbed his chin, brows drawn together as he thought.

"guys, what if jeno and hyerim are soulmates?"

the random accusation made the youngest scoff harshly. "are you dumb? there's no way..." however, the more he thought about it, the more it made sense. "... wait."

"exactly! haven't you noticed all the bandages on his hands? looks like they may be from paper cuts..."

"or, y'know, they're from hockey?" seungmin stated, clearly growing tired of their baseless statements. "hm, i don't know. we should find an inside man..."