𝙙 𝙚 𝙜 𝙚 𝙣 𝙚 𝙧 𝙖 𝙩 𝙚

de·gen·er·ate

\di-ˈjen-rət, -ˈje-nə-, dē-\

adjective

: having low moral standards : not honest, proper, or good

[SECOND PERSON]

"Well, this is where we split. See ya later, darling." You teased one last time before raising your hand and waving.
"There aren't even houses here! For the last time, witch! WHERE DO YOU LIVE?" He yelled at you as you just ignored him.

He scratched his head in annoyance. Looking around the corner and back at your figure in the distance.

He grunted to himself and started to follow you. His stomach sick to the core, he had a feeling you were going to do something stupid again.

And he was absolutely right.

"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw. What the hell is this damn woman doing?!" Sukuna cursed to himself. The poor teenager has been following you for 5 straight hours, in hope of finding out where you lived.

You haven't stopped for anything too. You just kept on walking and walking late into the night. The male behind you was getting so exhausted, your stupidity can be so tiring sometimes, even when he was still a curse he needed a break.

His prayers were answered when he saw you enter a cafe. He sighed in relief and sat down by the curb, he saw you ordering and assumed you were going to be there for a while.

The things he would do for you. How sweet.

'Why am I so obsessed? This is stupid. I'm leaving.' The male thought to himself. Although he says those words, he isn't moving an inch at all.

'I'm going now, yep.'
'Any moment now.'

No matter how much he tells himself that he is going to leave, his body isn't moving.

'Why am I not leaving yet. . . .' He whines to no one in particular but himself. He's asking a lot of questions he doesn't know the answer to. Or rather he doesn't want to admit to it.

As he was about to stand up and leave for good, the cafe doors rang and you came out. A matcha bubble Tea in one hand, and a bag full of sweets in the other.

Sukuna got up and completely forgot about going home. He was now determined to follow you home and know where you live.

Just as you were about to start walking a group of men came out and approached you.

"Hey little girl, what are you doing out so late at night? Don't you have school tomorrow?" One of them ask, you— for once— ignore them. You take out your phone and distracted yourself with it

You begin to walk again, but these guys wouldn't leave you alone at all.

"It's dangerous around these parts, especially at night. Lots of weirdos. Say, we have a car parked around here, we can take you home." Another man spoke up and grabbed one of your shoulders.

You stopped completely and stared at them.

"And who knows, maybe we could even get some fun out of this?" The one who held you by the shoulders got real close to your face.

Sukuna having to witness all of this, had his blood boiling the moment these bozos started to breathe the same air you did. He was about to step in, ready to beat their asses, when in one swift movement all of them were on the wall.

It happened to fast, Sukuna had to process what happened.

You swung your arm at all three of them in one go, they crashed on the wall across from you, leaving an obvious crack.

You waved your hand around to soothe the pain that was there a millisecond ago.

"God I wish there was an extinction already, people these days are getting more hopeless and disgusting." You sighed, "I should try rule the world. . . ." You declared, tilting your head to the side.

"Nah, too much work and competition. There's already a guy from Norway doing that. I'll pass." You dismissed the thought and went on your merry way.

Sukuna was still frozen in place. He had never seen you fight or hit someone before, not even once. From the very start he was the one doing all the fighting and the protecting.

Even though you were immortal, you were still human. So he assumed you were physically weak, then again he never saw you fight either. You always welcomed the death that approached you.

He clicked his tongue and straightened his posture. He underestimated you, and more importantly this proves how much he DOESN'T know you at all.

He snapped back to reality and ready to follow you again. He looked up, down, left, and right. You were no where to be seen.

"FUCK!!"

。☆○o。..:*:..

"Did you find out where she lives?"

Sukuna let out a groan.

"I'm gonna assume that's a no." Fushiguro looked at the tired male. Slumped down on his seat with dark circles around his eyes.

The all let out a sigh. They hoped Sukuna had found where you resided in, but when they found out he failed they all gave up hope.

"Oh yeah. Gojo-sensei is back from his overseas trip." Kugisaki remembered as she jolted from her seat and sat up straight.

"He's back already? Damn it." Sukuna also jolted up from his seat. "Put me in a sack and throw me in a ditch, I hoped that his boat sank each and every time I get reminded of him."

You entered the room, quite confused. Not by Sukuna's whines.

"There's weirdo with blindfolds in the hallway. He gave me this weird voodoo souvenir." You approached the group as they all deadpanned.

You smiled wickedly at the gift.

May the Gods have mercy on all of them. Chaos is near and strong.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[𝗮/𝗻]

𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗔𝗗 𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗦. 𝗜𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗔 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗬𝗘𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬'𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 1𝗞.

𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ~💎