𝙤 𝙙 𝙮 𝙨 𝙨 𝙚 𝙮

od·ys·sey

\ˈä-də-sē\

noun

: a long journey full of adventures

: a series of experiences that give knowledge or understanding to someone

[SECOND PERSON]

"I caught some fish using my feet—"

"Has your tiny inferior brain disregarded the fact that I am a curse and not a human? And that's disgusting."

"I get that you don't have to eat food. And guess what? So can I! You're not that special, darling," you carried the basket full of fish towards the fire and started roasting them, "I can go years without food, but the only reason why I'm still eating is because my mother told me to never skip a meal. And when I have a chance to eat; I should do so."

"Who knows when the last time I'll eat food."

"Stop talking for a minute. I don't want to hear whatever you have to say, especially if it's coming from someone as obtuse as you."

You did stop talking as he told you to do. But it got too quiet for his liking.

He picked up a rock and threw it towards you with great force. Your head was obliterated in the process.

Your body went limp for a while and regenerated. You moved your newly generated head in a circular motion— gave it a little stretch, and just continued on your task to cook the fish you caught.

He expected you to complain about your clothes getting bloodied, or to throw him a rock and hurt him in some way. But that didn't happen.

He threw rock after rock. And still, you kept quiet.

"Oi, what is up with you? You got a problem with me?" Half of him hoped you didn't, half of him hoped you did. Because one, he isn't really used to you acting like this. And two, he wanted to have a reason to kill you without you getting mad.

Either way. It'd be a win-win for him.

You turned around and answered him in sign language.

"You have small dick."

It took him a while to grasp on what you were signing him, but he eventually understood. He crushed a big boulder beside him, to give you some sort of warning.

Your hands moved again and signed him another sentence.

"Stinky poopy baby."

You gave him a smug face before sprinting off into the woods, with him right behind you.

。☆○o。..:*:..

"Look what the rice cake man gave me!"

"What ever it is. It's mine now." He took the wrapped object from your hands and ate it.

To his surprise, it wasn't rice cake. Instead it was some sort of meat.

He couldn't make out what he was eating. But it was some sort of tempura.

"What is this?" He asked.

"I was helping the rice cake man gut one of his turkeys."

"And?? What does this have to do with anything?"

"You're eating tempura turkey dick, made by yours truly."

He spat everything out and chased you around the village.

Most of the villagers thought you were a couple in love. But in reality he was about to brutally murder you when he catches you.

。☆○o。..:*:..