𝙡 𝙖 𝙣 𝙜 𝙪 𝙞 𝙙

lan·guid

\ˈlaŋ-gwəd\

adjective

: showing or having very little strength, energy, or activity

[SECOND PERSON]

"How art thee the present day fine sir.  Thou art weird as ev'r."
"Thanketh thee madam, but i shouldst beest the one thanking thee."
"And wherefore is yond?"
"F'r taming thy f'ral boyfriend."
"T's nothing i can't doth." and with that last statement both you and the albino laughed in a posh and mocking matter.

"What the fuck are they talking about." Kugisaki facepalmed.
"They're speaking Shakespearean." Yuuji and Sukuna chorused.
"Never thought I'd see the day that he would meet his match." Fushiguro sighed. The four looked back at you and Gojo, only to see that the two of you were now throwing gang signs.

Today was going to be a long day.

"Oh right! I brought souvenirs!" The albino spoke up all of the sudden, giving the four strange gifts.

He handed every one of his student's weird voodoo gifts.

"I got these when I was in Whale Island. Lots of weird people there." You flinch.
"Kinda like your habitat." Sukuna mocked.
"Uh, Gojo-sensei did you happen to see a weird clown there?" You asked, visibly shaking.
"Yeah, in fact, he was chasing two other kids too."

"Ah. . . ." You closed your eyes shut. "The one you bought this from. . .  Was it a guy with long black hair with doe eyes?"

Gojo nodded again.

"I. . . I see. . ." You dropped your voodoo souvenir and ran to your bag for some hand sanitizer.
"Get your asses over here and cleanse your hands."
"Wh—"

You began drinking the hand sanitizer.

。☆○o。..:*:..

"Idiot. Why did you have to drink hand sanitizer?!"
"I must cleanse my soul. That clown is disgusting." You began to pray.
"Enough about that stupid clown. You're okay right?" You look up at him with a confused look.

"How many times do I have to repeat that I am an immortal? Consuming hand sanitizer doesn't do anything to me. Why? You scared I might actually die?"

He threw a hot rag to your face. "And why the hell should I be scared?"
"Because this curse could be lifted."

"Your immortality is a curse?" All of a sudden everything got serious. Well, except for you. You were still smiling.
"Yeah, my dad was the one who originally had it. I don't know what he did. Anger a god? I'm not sure, but the curse is hereditary, so when I was born I already had it."

"That. . . That doesn't make sense."
"I don't really understand the whole jujutsu thing. But it is what it is for me."
"This curse only activates when I'm utterly miserable." You say doing jazz hands.
"But, you've been alive for more than a thousand years. . ."
"Yeah and?" You grab a banana and eat it.

You both were in the nurse's office. The three were yelling at you to spit everything out, and Gojo simply laughed in the background.

The three were so ready to kill their teacher and ordered Sukuna to take them to the nurse's office to vomit everything out.

He instead gives you a bunch of bananas and forces you to eat it. You're on your 5th banana.

As you were chewing your banana and stuffing more into your mouth the former king realized another thing about you yet again.

And this time. He didn't expect it.

。☆○o。..:*:..

"(Y/n)-san, did you say something to Sukuna again?"  Yuuji asks as you take the peeled orange from his hands and eat it.
"What made you come to that conclusion?"
"Well, for starters he's been. . . Careful? I dunno, he's being weirder than usual."

"Ooh, out of character I like it." You smirked to yourself, biting the orange a bit too hard you sprayed out juice everywhere.

Yuuji chuckled at your antics and grabbed a rag to wipe off the juice all over your face.

But was stopped. By a hand.

"She can do it herself, brat."

You and Yuuji looked at each other and back at your said boyfriend. This time the two of you were smirking wickedly.

"Ooh, what's this?" You started off
"Is my brother acting all careful and jealous for (Y/n)-san?"
"What's gotten into you?" The two of you said it together as you both ganged up beside his face. With you on the left cheek and Yuuji on the right.

After hearing the cause of your immortality, Sukuna couldn't help but mellow down his rage. This empathy thing was a lot of work, holy shit.

Usually, he didn't care, but he had a heart now compared to when he was a curse. He had a mountain of complaints ever since his reincarnation. But when he looks at you, you never complain. Ever.

He wishes you would. Maybe you've lost your sense of humanity with how long you've been alive, he wants to see more of your emotions. 

He wants to see you be more human.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ~💎