𝙙 𝙚 𝙩 𝙧 𝙞 𝙢 𝙚 𝙣 𝙩 𝙖 𝙡

det·ri·men·tal

\ˌde-trə-ˈmen-təl\

adjective

: causing damage or injury

Full Definition

: obviously harmful : damaging <the detrimental effects of pollution>

[SECOND PERSON]

"Where's the milk old man? I thought you made a trip to the convenience store to buy some. Was the line too long or did you forget to buy it?"

"(Y/n) this is serious—"

"I've been eating my cereal dry every morning. Where the fuck is the milk." You continued to point your finger towards your old man.

"Can we please acknowledge the fact that there are two immortals in the room? This is once in a lifetime occurence." Yuuji changed the subject.

"Former. I'm no longer immortal." Your father corrected as you threw a mug in his direction.

"Lucky for you right? You can die now." You held your hand out as Sukuna grabbed a mug and gave it to you.

You threw your mug at him again, he dodged it.

"Can we please talk this through?" He bargained, trying to loosen up the mood.

"Haha, what? Talking this through? Nah man. I'm done talking. I am the incarnation of rage. It's time for violence." You laughed monotonously.

"Whoa." It took Yuuji, Nobara, and Megumi to hold you back.

"Sukuna, why aren't you doing anything?!" Kugisaki yelled at the boy.

"Bastard pisses me off. We should kill him."

"I love you so much, you know that right? Should we make out?" You say looking at him with the most innocent and smug gave you could muster up, you couldn't help yourself.

"No, no, no, no, no." Kugisaki repeatedly hit you with a newspaper as Fushiguro sprayed you with water.

"Talk this through. No violence." Kugisaki stood firmly, waving the newspaper around your face.

"AAUUGHHH FINE!! ALRIGHT!!" You threw off everything off of Gojo's desk, as your teacher just stood there.

"Let's talk," Calming down sent chills down everyone's spine, they did not expect a cold and steady voice to come out after that previous outburst "old man." You finished.

"Uh-- Thank you." Relief was all he felt as a sigh of relief escaped his lips only for a mug to come flying in his direction.

"Oh, sorry. My hand slipped." Sukuna howled a laugh as you joined him.

The two of you got sprayed.

。☆○o。..:*:..

"I thought she would have stood there in place. Frozen from shock and fear. With the way she acted earlier, I thought it would end up like that." Yuuji started.

"Instead she's treating this like it's a joke." Fushiguro sighed.

"Maybe it's a coping mechanism. Instead of being afraid, she treats it like a joke to subside the fear." Kugisaki concluded.

The whole time Sukuna just stood there and listened, not to your conversation between your father. But the conversation the three idiots are having right now.

"Isn't he the main reason why (Y/n)-San is still unhappy and immortal?" Yuuji asked.

"What the hell did that bastard do to keep his daughter depressed for over a millenia." Kugisaki cursed.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"What?" Sukuna finally spoke as the three of them looked at him for answers.

"You've been with (Y/n)-San the longest. Don't you have any answers?" Yuuji looked at his brother.

Even trying his hardest he can't rake out any memories about you telling him the reason. It's either he didn't care, or he forgot. Maybe even both. At a time like this he really wanted to punch his past self in the guts.

"No, I can't remember her saying anything about it. Then again, there are things I still don't know about her. She's very secretive." He told the three as they slumped down in defeat.

"You got that right." Fushuguro agreed.

The door slammed open only to reveal your father spitting something out.

"What happened?" Yuuji rushed over to the older man.

"TEMPURA TURKEY DICK, MOTHER FUCKER." You yelled as you howled in laughter.

With a sigh, Sukuna laughed to himself. He too remembers being fed the same thing.

"I can't comprehend how and why was that possible for you to do." Fushiguro commented.

"Can't you be serious for one second, (Y/n)?! I'm here trying to make amends and tell you how to break that damned curse and this is how you treat me?" He looked at his daughter as you stayed silent.

"You are my daughter and I demand some respect." He barked at you.

You took a long inhale, a familiar pang of fear entered you once again. Haven't felt this way in a while, haven't been yelled at in a while either.

Then again, you did purposely agitated him. No need to feel fear. You did this to yourself.

"You lost all my respect for you a long time ago." You replied in a cold and monotonous voice, but your face held a smirk.

"I mean, who in their right mind would respect someone who ultimately left them to rot and wallow in their own misery? Deff not me, bro." You snickered.

"I don't need your amends, I don't need you, and I certainly don't need to know how to break the curse." You seethed, the air was thick and everyone else stayed silent.

"Because I've come to a conclusion. I'm finally accepting my fate that I'm going to stay like this forever. So just, go away and die somewhere. I'll be at peace knowing you're finally gone." You struggled to keep the grin on your face.

"I don't know why you came here. But I'm certainly not going to let you back into my life, you must be insane! You were even the one who left me!"

"And besides," You halted to brush away the hair that fell on your face.

"I've got a new father figure anyway." You finished.

The door slammed open once again to reveal Gojo in tears.

"I see you as my child too." He sobbed as he hugged you. The room was filled with his ugly crying.

"Ah, this is awkward." You started.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'll adopt you." He continued to sob.

"Actually I see Nanami-Sensei as a father figure, not you." You told.

He stopped crying and deadpanned.

"I only called you Father because you kept on calling me daughter."

"Nanami-Sensei actually helps me with my troubles and woes." You added

The other four started to laugh at the situation. Sukuna was already on the floor, tears running down his face.

"Heartless bitch." He said in between laughs.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ~💎