𝙡 𝙖 𝙘 𝙠 𝙡 𝙪 𝙨 𝙩 𝙚 𝙧

lack·lus·ter

\ˈlak-ˌləs-tər\

adjective

: lacking excitement or interest

Full Definition

: lacking in sheen, brilliance, or vitality :dull, mediocre

[SECOND PERSON]

Stuffing your hands into your hoodie pockets you shiver at the sudden coldness. Walking in a slow and staggered pace, you contemplate to yourself if you should go to school or not.

Honestly? School is literal hell. But you're besties are there and you want to cause unforeseen mayhem within campus grounds.

"It's blazing hot, why the fuck are you wearing my oversized hoodie?" Sukuna walked up to you and pulled down the hood off of your head.

"Shut the fuck up. I just feel so cold all of the sudden." You try and shush him.

"You sick? That's rare." He purposely slapped his hand onto your forehead and compared your temperature with his.

"I'm not sick and I haven't been for the past 50 years." You sneezed.

"You sound like my grandpa. But, no. You don't seem to be sick, your temperature isn't that high. In fact you're the opposite."

A series of sneezes could be heard.

"Excuse me." You pardoned yourself.

"Sucks, I feel like something bad is coming. Hold my hand Sukuna I'm scared." You reached for his hand.

"What the hell, that's cold." He complains but doesn't let go.

You were about to unlatch you hand from his because he kept on grumbling, but when you did he just gripped it harder as he continued to complain about your ice cold hand and subtly blaming your ice sandwich you made last time.

You feel less cold, but have a sinking feeling in your stomach.

A feeling that sooner or later you're going to get so cold, you'll end up freezing on the spot.

You don't recall having a sister that shot her magical ice powers directly to your heart.

。☆○o。..:*:..

"It's so coooollllddd." You groaned as you wrapped Sukuna's arms around your shoulders.

"Oi, I'm not some kind of jacket—"

"Bro, if you're not willing to warm her up I could do it for you—"

"Back off brat, I was here first." He continued to growl at the other three as you sunk deeper into his grasp.

"Oooiii, I'm starting my classes now. Everyone take a seat." Just as your teacher started his lecture you began sneezing nonstop. With each sneeze getting more and more louder. At this point you were screaming as everyone else looked at you.

"Excuse me. I'll be going to the nurses office. I'll be quick." You stood up and exited through the window.

"Okay, now that we have that out of the way, let's continue learning about why I am the best teacher and the reasons why you should vote me for teacher of the year award—"

。☆○o。..:*:..

"You're nose is stuffed with tissues, mind explaining that?" Nobara asked taking a bite out of her lunch as she looked at you.

"The nurse gave me medicine, but I kept on sneezing it out. We tried for half and hour but mutually agreed it was better for me to just stuff my nose shut." You laid your head onto the lunch table, occasionally looking behind you.