IMPORTANT

This is for all romance book lovers out there.

I'm sure there has been a time in your life when people around you are reading really difficult and inspiring books and all you ever read is romance and that made you feel a little down. If nobody has that happened to them before then I sure have.

But why? Why would I feel ashamed of reading romance? Is romance not the other name of love? Why feel ashamed of being in love with a book or with a character that is cheesy or cliche?

I like cheesy. You also like cheesy and you know it.
If not in words then in real life! I'm not joking! Don't you put extra cheese in your pizza or have cheese with certain food because you like it?
Take that as my choice in book. I like cheese. I like extra cheese in books.

I like the things that are overused, that are ordinary. Why? Because it's what I am!

Cliche means an overused thing. It comes from a French word and that word basically means stereotypes.

If cliche means overused then is " I love you" also cliche? " I'll protect you, I'll take care of you. I want to spend all of my life with you. You caught my eyes and now there is no going back. I felt love for the first time. "

Because I like it when someone says that to me! And just imagine your crush saying some cliche thing to you. You like it too!

So I'm proud to say that I love romance because romance is love. And people who love love, they see the world differently.

We all love the ordinary and that makes us extraordinary.

If someone has a problem with my rant then please 🙏 take that problem to your doctor because I am not going to take any hatred towards my this book.

Fantasy books are meant to be unrealistic because these take you away from the tense real world and into a world of imagination, dreams.

So dreamers forget everything you know about fantasy because every specie in this book has its own twist to it.

And the Fey species. I only describe one or two species in this book so don't come after me. I know Fey folks are very cool and they are very different and in large number.

So Forget what you know and read this book with a cheesy and open mind.

I wrote this book when I was 17 and I wrote it like this voluntarily. 

P. S. I still have to edit some small Grammar mistakes in this books so read at your own risk. I'm currently editing it. They are not that big mistakes just typos.

Plus after many people read my story they told me it's not cliche at all! Like wtf. So try it. I hope you like it. Thank you for choosing to read this book.

Your author! E. Z. K.

If you liked my story, you and I are besties.

And if you would like to support me further,

Subscribe to my YouTube
channel and my Instagram. I am new to social media so don't kill me.

https://youtu.be/IPeNTh6wzHI
(My video link)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfdnKmXKsnM/

(my insta) eve_scapes

Twitter handle;
@Evewritesbooks