✨21✨

Seokjin and Namjoon had spent a couple of days trying to see about Seokjin's plan to break up with Kelvin. There was always the point that Seokjin could do it by himself, or that they didn't need to plan, however, Kelvin had a tendency of twisting peoples words. If they didn't plan it out and work around all the things that could happen, there was a chance that Seokjin would be back to square one.

Or worse, Kelvin could get violent.

Still yet, the others had no idea of the break up that was going to happen in now a matter of hours. Seokjin was scared that he would feel pressured that then pussy out at the last minute. He wanted to end this toxic relationship as soon as possible.

"You ready for this?" Namjoon asked just wanting to know how Seokjin was feeling. He was visibly nervous and even though all of this was in the best interest of Seokjin, Namjoon didn't want him to do it if he didn't want to. At the end of the day, it was Seokjin's life and if he wanted to stay in this relationship then that was up to him.

Seokjin sat on the couch that was placed in the middle of the dorm. He seemed to be staring out to whatever. The truth was his mind was racing and he couldn't think of anything other than what was going to happen.

With what Namjoon had said, Seokjin seemed to be put back into reality. He was scared but still wanted to do it. No matter if he did it today or in three years, this level of anxiety would be the same. He just wanted to be free from this toxic relationship.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I guess I'm just a little scared. Like I know I want to break up with him, I'm just a little scared if there's any aftermath or if something goes wrong." Seokjin said. His voice was quiet as he looked down to the floor, almost ashamed that he felt anxiety about the situation.

Namjoon could tell that Seokjin was worried as walked over to the couch and sat next to him. He put his arm around the other and tried to comfort him and reassure him that it would be fine.

"I get it, Kelvin a dude you don't want to mess with. But think of it this way, once you have done this you never have to deal with him again. You will be free from him. And I'll be there beside you. If he tried anything to retaliate, I'll be there to stop him from hurting you." Namjoon told Seokjin.

From each word that Namjoon said was laced with truth. Probably the most truthful he had ever been. He would be there for Seokjin.

Seokjin looked up to Namjoon, his eyes draw wide with a glaze that shined in the moonlight which peered through the window. As Namjoon spoke the truth, Seokjin heard the truth. He was going to be fine because Namjoon would be there beside him the whole time.

After a couple of minutes of reassurance, they both got up and headed to the door to go to Kelvin's dorm. It was localités in one of the other dorm buildings on the campus which weren't the best as it just gave Seokjin more time to overthink.

Walking down the hallways, Namjoon was close to Seokjin. He wanted to put his hand on Seokjin's shoulder to give further reassurance but felt that it wouldn't be the right moment to considering the whole reason that Seokjin was mad at Namjoon a couple of days before.

Namjoon had apologised about it but other than that, the two hadn't really spoken about it. Namjoon wasn't going to risk their now good friendship by pulling another thing like that.

With the two in their thoughts, they seemed to reach Kelvin's dorm pretty quick. Namjoon took Seokjin as an indexation to stop and he had no idea where Kelvin's dorm was.

"Is this his place?" Namjoon asked, and Seokjin nodded holding his hand up to the door, a little hesitant before knocking three times consecutively.