☞ ︎Beginning of Problems ☜︎

POV: Kokichi

I was in the lunchroom just being myself, annoying everyone, which a familiar voice, that stupid bear. Monokuma.
"Ahem! Everyone to the gym right now! There's a new motive!" Monokuma said over the speakers.
"Nihehe~ I wonder what it is!" I said before walking out. I hate this stupid killing game but I have to keep up this act or else I'll just seem weak...

POV: Shuichi

Monokuma said to go to the gym for a new motive. I wonder what it is but I'm scared to find out... It's been a few days since Kaede's execution. It's weird to se-
"Sidekick! Wake up we gotta go to the gym!" Kaito was shaking me repeatedly until Maki finally stopped him.
"If you keep doing that he might throw up just pick him up and carry him there." "No no I'm okay sorry I was just thinking about what the motive might be.." I said scratching the back of my head. Kaito sighed and started walking towards the doors. "Well let's go find out then."

In the gym

POV: Kokichi

Although I had a grin on my face I was secretly panicing. Ever since I came into this gym Monokuma has been hardcore staring me down. As I was about to say something Kaito, Maki, and Shumai. He saw me looking at him and I immediately turned away as he started walking up to me. Oh lord-
"Now that everyone is here let me explain the new motive!~" Monokuma said before Shumai could say anything. "This motive will effect one of you, and that lucky someone is none other than Kokichi Ouma! Phuhuhu~"

My heart sank.

POV: Shuichi

He said Kokichi's name.. Oh god..
I looked over at the small purple haired boy and saw him slightly shaking.. He's scared even if he's good at hiding it. He quickly noticed me looking at him and put his hands behind his head, starting to walk a little away from me, he probably knew I would have hugged him if he didn't move away. Suddenly before anyone could reject Monokuma and his new motive, he was on Kokichi's shoulder injecting something into his neck. Once he was finished injecting him with whatever it was, Monokuma jumped off his shoulder and walked back to the front of the gym.
Kokichi dropped to the floor with his hands on his head, screaming. I ran over and dropped next to him.

POV: Kokichi

My head was killing me. I couldn't focus on anything going on anymore, I could hear faint gasps and screams from the others but it was fading fast. I dropped to the floor grabbing my head and screaming. I think someone came next to me but I can't tell anymore. Everything was starting to blur infront of me. Then more people ran over I think.. The last thing I heard was Shumai yelling my name and stay with me? Though I'm not too sure if he said that. I can't really hear anything but static.
Then...
It went black...