☞ ︎It happens once more... ☜︎

POV: No one

A week has passed since the motive began, Kokichi was looking more and more exhausted, and Monokuma kept taking him throughout the night and return him with bruises and scars in the morning. Monokuma was told to fix Kokichi by the mastermind, the viewers were getting bored. Monokuma took a syringe and disappeared, but it looked a bit different this time...

POV: Shuichi Saihara

Kokichi and I were sitting next to each other in the cafeteria, eating our breakfast- well it was more like Kokichi nibbling his food while falling asleep every now and then, and me waking him up. Suddenly, the announcements went off... what's he planning now.. "GET TO THE GYM YOU STUPID KIDS!" Monokuma shouted over the speakers. We all decided to walk around Kokichi, since he was used to everyone, and so that we could try to keep him from Monokuma after last time. When we got into the gym, Monokuma was nowhere to be found.

POV: Kokichi Ouma

"Phuhuhuhuhuhuhu, Perfect timing~" I looked over and saw Monokuma sitting on my shoulder, and there was a strange spike of pain in my neck. I was confused but suddenly, it went black.

POV: No one

Kokichi hit the floor as Monokuma jumped off his shoulder, Shuichi, Maki, Kaito, and Tenko being the first ones on the ground next to him, worried for the short boy they had grown so close to over the week. They kept shaking and shaking Kokichi screaming for him to wake up, but he never did.

Authors Note:
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝... 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝. 𝙸 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝.
-𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛~𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗♡︎