☞ ︎The Fun Begins... ☜︎

POV: No one

Kokichi's body dropped down onto the floor, unconscious. Shuichi picked him and pulled him close into a hug screaming for him to wake up, but it was no use. "What did you do to him?!" Kaito screamed at Monokuma running over to his sidekick and the unconscious Kokichi. "Phuhuhu~ I only started the next motive!" The black and white bear said. "Now I'll explain this motive so don't interrupt me! What I injected Kokichi with will make him want to sleep all the time, however, if he sleeps too much, he'll become a bloodthirsty maniac! Forgetting who his friends and enemies are, he'll only want blood and screams!" The bear started laughing as everyone gasped in fear and looked over at the small passed-out boy who laid in Shuichi's arms, worried expressions grew on their faces as Shuichi tightened his hug. "However there is a way to stop it. Sadly" Monokuma continued, causing everyone to stare up at him. "If you can figure out who he loves from him directly, and get him to admit it he will return to normal. So keep a close eye on him!" With that Monokuma clapped and suddenly the passed-out Kokichi started to wake up.

POV: Kokichi

I woke up feeling exhausted, I wanted to go back to sleep, but then I realized I wasn't in my room. And I wasn't alone, everyone was huddled around me with worried expressions on their face, but I didn't understand why. Then I noticed someone was holding me. I looked up squinting and Shumai was holding me close to him with a few tears running down his face. I moved my hand a little bit and wiped his tear away before yawning. "Kokichi! You're awake!" He screamed causing everyone to sigh in relief. Shumai helped me off the ground then dragged me over to a table making me sit down next to him. Everyone then sat at the same table and others stood around me. "What's wrong with you all?" I yawned again starting to feel my eyelids grow heavy. "Would you like some panta to keep you awake Kokichi?" Mom asked me sounding worried. I nodded beginning to doze off until Shumai tapped me saying "Please stay awake" in a begging tone. Why does everyone want me awake? I just wanna sleep.